+5

Remember, remember the eleventh of September, the Twin Towers treason and plot. I know of no reason why the Twin Towers treason should ever be forgot, amirite?

RetardedKangaroos avatar
0 2
The voters have decided that RetardedKangaroo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hope you as a prick know it wasn't an inside job and you should just shut the f. up. watch "conspiracy theories 9/11" on the history channel and you'll see your the biggest idiot in the world and the people that agree with you are too.

@wmstephaniefh I hope you as a prick know it wasn't an inside job and you should just shut the f. up. watch "conspiracy theories...

Have you ever seen V for Vendetta? It's a movie; this is a play on a quote from that movie. The actual quote is "Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gun power treason and plot. I know of no reason the gun powder treason should ever be forgot." I don't actually believe it was a conspiracy theory or this or that blah blah blah; all I know is many people died, and that's what we should be worried about. So chill out.