-24

What was the last thing to go through Mr. Jones head when he was working on the 90th floor of the World Trade Center? The 91st Floor, amirite?

supertrolls avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that supertroll is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lol. This is funny.
Amazing.
Great taste good chap y smilie

wow, I have a close friend that lost her dad in the world trade center, this isn't funny at all.

It's not about disrespecting the people who lost their lives, trying to be hurtful or being an asshole. It's about moving on and creating a medium of grief. People have always, and always will, make jokes about horrible, tragic events and we do it to feel better. Wether it's the holocaust, slavery or terrorism, despite how sensitive the subject may be, you can't let situations like these become a giant stick in the wheel of human nature. And you're right, I can't imagine how awful it must be, but if I weren't, at some point, able to joke about it, I wouldn't like myself.

I'm not going to explain further cause I know I'm gonna get flamed for this comment, but if we aren't able to remember the good times and laugh, what else is there to life? So spread the positive energy and thereby send a big FUCK YOU to religious extremists.

@It's not about disrespecting the people who lost their lives, trying to be hurtful or being an asshole. It's about...

I've never heard a joke about slavery, holocaust, or 9/11 that was funny.

you must just be an asshole.

This sucks :(

that's not even close to being funny.

horrible

bad taste stupid troll

made me lol, horribly distasteful, though! :D
(we are all going to hell)