+395

Schools offer recycling bins to reuse products, air dryers to save paper towels, and so much more. So if they're trying to go for the whole eco-friendly theme, then why on earth do teachers assign so many essays, tests, notes, and homework assignments if it takes up so much paper, amirite?

cursedfridaythe_13s avatar Education
4 15
The voters have decided that cursedfridaythe_13 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So we have something to recycle.

So you can get an education.

at my school we have laptops.. and like online class kind of things. we rarely use paper.

Madss avatar Mads Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Mads at my school we have laptops.. and like online class kind of things. we rarely use paper.

We have laptops too. Except everybody hates them and wants to go back to paper.

Same thing for me. Nobody has problems with it though, mainly because they're on facebook and aim during class. :/ They just hate the fact that they give us crappy Toshibas at double the price.

@anelle Same thing for me. Nobody has problems with it though, mainly because they're on facebook and aim during class. :/...

the school blocks facebook and youtube etc. during class but after school theyre free :)

Madss avatar Mads Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mads the school blocks facebook and youtube etc. during class but after school theyre free :)

Same thing for me. They even have a proxy on what websites someone goes on during school. They didn't block youtube or amirite :D

@imalwaysright2 do u go to a college?

naw, im in middle school still. we have this thing called moodle with our teachers have lists of assignments and stuff online. there are places we can upload papers that we type and do all these quizzes. its kind of hard to explain. haha

Madss avatar Mads Yeah You Are +4Reply

Carbon offsets?