-45

Natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes, etc) are exciting. amirite?

0 10
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Exciting doesn't always have a positive connotation.

RunThePacifics avatar RunThePacific Yeah You Are +6Reply

If no one dies they can be pretty cool actually

genes avatar gene Yeah You Are +5Reply

They are if they're like the Norman earthquake or one of the many tornadoes that don't destroy anything. However, any damage makes them suck.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +2Reply

Tornadoes are my favorite

steelerman113s avatar steelerman113 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@steelerman113 Tornadoes are my favorite

Mine too. I want to spend the rest of my life studying them.

I bet the people who experience the natural disasters just shake with excitement.

@jykjlw2 I bet the people who experience the natural disasters just shake with excitement.

Oh yes. After that tornado tore through my neighborhood, throwing trees into the street and buildings, destroying some houses, causing millions in property damage, hours of manual labor to clean to up, and 3 death, one of whom was a friend, and now a fear of storms, really just made me love tornado even more <3

You're an asshole

No, no they are not. They are dangerous and oftentimes deadly.

I feel like making a spin off of a Mr. Ollivander quote. After all natural disasters do great things. Terrible? Yes, but great.