+24

Taylor Swift, get over it. Kanye stole your mike a year ago. He's been tormented and taunted, and he apologized. Stop acting like he raped you or something. Amirite?

Katffros avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that Katffro is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@ASWCC What?

She sang a song at the VMAs about Kanye being a douche.

The song wasn't bashing, it was just getting those emotions out. Kanye wrote a song about it too, fyi. (and im not even a fan of either of them!)

@Tater The song wasn't bashing, it was just getting those emotions out. Kanye wrote a song about it too, fyi. (and im not...

But he didn't sing it, live, in front of millions of people. In fact, I didn't even know that.

@Katffro But he didn't sing it, live, in front of millions of people. In fact, I didn't even know that.

I think that's what his finale may be. Not sure though. I believe he offered for her to sing it (he wrote it for her), and if she didn't want to he said he would want to perform it then. She sang her own song though..... I just think of it as them being even. Yeah, revenge is bad but hey, he embarrassed her in front of millions of people, she sang a song about it in front of millions of people. It's a tie.