-30

It's OK if a girl doesn't shave any part of her body, amirite?

0 39
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't see why not, it's her choice and it doesn't affect anyone else.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +48Reply
@SpearmintMilk I don't see why not, it's her choice and it doesn't affect anyone else.

It effects everyone else's visual cortex. It's offensive, be good looking or go away.

@It effects everyone else's visual cortex. It's offensive, be good looking or go away.

This is amirite, a website where we arugue intelligently and present legitimate points. Go back to high school.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@ThatDylanGuy I think a lot of the users on this site are still in high school.

I didnt really have a quick, concise way to tell anon that they were being immature.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Perhaps "You are being immature"?

That doesn't have the same ring to it, you know? I wanted to be creative.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Eh, you get points for attempted creativity.

I really want to know, how do you remember your username?

@mchalla3 I really want to know, how do you remember your username?

Four ms, followed by three ms, followed by seven ms. 4+3=7. That was totally unintentional and I did not realize it until someone pointed it out to me. Before then, I had it saved in a word document and would copy and paste it lol.

it's not her fucking job to be attractive for you. let women do what they want with their own body hair omg

KIsForKaraokes avatar KIsForKaraoke Yeah You Are +27Reply
@It is in fact HER FUCKING JOB

Why are you so concerned with the bodies of others?

@mchalla3 Why are you so concerned with the bodies of others?

Because she must do what I have decided is the definition of attractive before I mount and dominate. The usual

How is it reasonable to expect others to shave their body simply because you can't handle a stray from your perfectly "normal" "good-looking" female?

insert_usernames avatar insert_username Yeah You Are +18Reply
@1701303

Well, I figure the hair that grows is why some people think it would not be ok

How is this negative? It wouldn't be normal in our culture, but of course she could.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are +13Reply

How can people not agree with this? It's HAIR, for crying out loud! It isn't even something weird or disgusting. You know, the same stuff as on the top of your head, and your eyebrows, and your arms, and all over your body because you're a MAMMAL? :\

Chous avatar Chou Yeah You Are +10Reply

I thank this post for keeping amirite in perspective for me. I like to think everyone here is open-minded and more intelligent than the average person, but I have to keep in mind that those are only the people I choose to interact with. The fact that this post is currently negative demonstrates that those people are only a minority.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are +2Reply

It's pretty messed up how many NWs there are on this post. Hair is a natural part of the body- if you don't like it, that's fine but you are not allowed to tell people what they can and can't do with their bodies- especially when the only reasoning you have is sexist as hell. If a guy doesn't shave no one would think twice but a woman is expected to spend her time, money, and effort so complete strangers can find her suitably fuckable. Anyone who genuinely believes they have a right to tell someone how to look needs to reevaluate themselves.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1924603

Well then you're contradicting yourself. By NWing this you're saying that it's /not OK/ for any woman to grow their body hair, but you just said you realize it's each individuals choice. There's a difference between your personal preference and what everyone should be doing.

@1924652

...... If you can accept others' decisions that means you think it's "OK" for them to do as they please, regardless of your preference. Again, to vote NW means you think it is bad and wrong which you don't seem to think- you simply seem to have a different personal view- but you respect other people's decisions.

@1924673

Right my whole point is that because you accept that people don't have to follow your personal beliefs you are clearly OK with girls making their own decisions in regards to body hair regardless of your views. You seem to not be getting what I'm trying to say so don't worry about it I guess.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are 0Reply

Depends on what body part...

Probably for those yellow people.

@1701375

Yeah, I started shaving when I was 6. smirk smilie

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +9Reply