+296

Boy meets world is the most accurate high school tv show to date, amirite?

10 17

why would i want to date a tv show?

now selena gomez is calling her tour girl meets world which is kinda unoriginal you know

Hannah Montana is probably the most accurate.

@Dameequa Hannah Montana is probably the most accurate.

Hells yeah! I like to wear a blonde wig and dance after school, too.

lol 1/3 of that show didnt even take place in high school.

As long as a show is never one of those ones where the kids actually talk openly about popularity.You know, like "they're the most popular girls in school!" "I'm the most popular girl in school!"

Because, although sometimes we do talk like this, no one actually openly refers to themselves as "the most popular girl in school"

@fangirl12 As long as a show is never one of those ones where the kids actually talk openly about popularity.You know, like...

Today I overheard a very loud and obnoxious freshman complaining about how she couldn't keep dating this guy a secret because "EVERYONE" knows her. I almost turned around and said to her "I don't know you. And I'm glad I don't."

@BetterThanEzra1119 Today I overheard a very loud and obnoxious freshman complaining about how she couldn't keep dating this guy a...

In her defence, she might have meant, like, everyone who matters in this situation. Like, if she doesn't know who you are, then it wouldn't matter much if you knew she was dating some guy, but if she just meant the people she didn't want to find out knew her, then it'd be harder to keep it secret.

But, it's a freshman. What can you do?

there was never drugs, alcohol, and everyone was saving themselves for marriage. what high school did you go to if you think thats accurate?

@tequiero there was never drugs, alcohol, and everyone was saving themselves for marriage. what high school did you go to if...

Actually, there is an episode where Shawn and Cory get wasted but they get caught. Shawn deals with alcoholism after that incident since it runs in his family and goes to school drunk and even pushes Angela. Cory and Topanga almost have sex the night of prom. I'm pretty sure that it is implied that Shawn has sex and he's not married. Eric has had sex before because he tells Cory about losing his virginity. There is even an episode about a girl who is physically abused by her father. Some of these episodes just weren't aired on Disney, so if that's where you watched the show, you wouldn't know.

Very unoriginal

I like the episode when they're seniors and they have to do senior pranks and cory puts chickens in the hallways and keeps walking around saying "CHICKENS! CHICKENS!" I'm gonna make that an accurate high school experience at my school....

KateJoseph28s avatar KateJoseph28 Yeah You Are 0Reply

No, 90210 :)