+68

Yes, it is annoying when you're doing [random activity] and [random bad thing] happens, now stop posting about it!, amirite?

0 8

i feel like there should be someone who moderates the posts, but only from anonymous people. no offense to you tho. your a cool anonymous guy

Codays avatar Coday Yeah You Are 0Reply

I second that :)

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply

I third that.

I fourth it. But they might just become members and then post more spammy stuff.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chromana I fourth it. But they might just become members and then post more spammy stuff.

they could make it to where if a post is marked as spam by so many people, then that person cant post for a period of time

Codays avatar Coday Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Coday they could make it to where if a post is marked as spam by so many people, then that person cant post for a period...

MOAR ACCOUNTS WILL BE MADE. YOU CANNOT STOP ANONYMOUS!
I know that Anthony can IP block people. I've spoke to him about this issue a little while ago and he has some ideas but I don't think anything is actually in the works at the moment.

But we can report users. I don't know how that process works though :D

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply

its pretty funny because as i was reading this, there was a post exactly like that under it

Tuckers avatar Tucker Yeah You Are 0Reply