+677

89,000 people die every single night in there sleep for no reason at all. So be happy each morning when you wake up. You were the lucky one that made it. amirite?

16 19

There is ALWAYS a medical reason for death, but you're right we're lucky to be alive

pics or it didn't happen

i wasn't the lucky one, i was one of the lucky 5,999,911,000

and plz learn grammar plz

@i wasn't the lucky one, i was one of the lucky 5,999,911,000 and plz learn grammar plz

there's more than 6 billion people in the world. it's almost 6.9 billion.

@there's more than 6 billion people in the world. it's almost 6.9 billion.

well there are definitely more than 89,000 people who die in their sleep as well. i was just going with the post.

By 2012, it is predicted we will hit the 7 Billion mark. x.x We are populating a little too fast...

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are 0Reply

ok, most people made it. i was not the lucky ONE. ok, I'm done being a jerk.

Sometimes I wish I was one of those 89,000...

Dammit, now I'm going to be too afraid to sleep tonight. D:

I'M NEVER GOING TO SLEEP AGAIN.

you got this off a website

Reading this before i go to bed made me feel less lucky, more trippy.

omfg, thanks for making me, and my best friend INSOMNIA scared to go to sleep. -sniffle, sniffle- hahaha 48 hours...and counting of not sleep.. thanks OP.

I certainly pray that if you are still here today that don't feel the same. Life is a gift. It gives you something great everyday. Take a few minutes and think about what gives you joy.