-25

Amirite suddenly got really gay, amirite?

0 7
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just mean like every other post is about gay couples or something.

yeah... once again...fags pushing their agenda on everyone...sheesh...."look at me!"

PEOPLE DISCUSSING HOMOSEXUALITY! OH NO!

@iamrite PEOPLE DISCUSSING HOMOSEXUALITY! OH NO!

There's nothing wrong with people discussing homosexuality, I was just pointing out that everyone decided to do it at once. Almost every post was about gays.

no problem with that but every second post... i mean is this the only thing to talk about??? ONCE again...let's draw attention to the minority

you are right... it's amazing that such a small contingent always draws the spotlight to themselves...one way or another... what is with the attention defecit disorder?

Why can't we talk about it normally like hetrosexuality? I bet of some girl was talking about her boyfriend (or vice versa) you wouldn't think she was trying to draw attention to herself.