+51

It sucks when you color your hair with Kool-Aid and it shows up with a different color, amirite?

Jessicupcakes avatar
0 18
The voters have decided that Jessicupcake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Never heard of this process before...?

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply

http://www.ehow.com/how_2040621...-kool-aid.html

It's actually pretty cool. I've done it a lot before, but with red. I tried blue last night... it turned out green. -.-'

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are 0Reply

That. Is. AWESOME.

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply
@oink That. Is. AWESOME.

Isn't it?! I love doing it. And it's good to test if you want to permanently do it.

@8411 (Sarah): Doesn't it?

We don't get Kool-Aid over here... so if I ever have it, I use it for it's actual use :P

@Lex We don't get Kool-Aid over here... so if I ever have it, I use it for it's actual use :P

But you can use whatever drink mix you want. As long as it doesn't have sugar. I made that mistake a while back and... shudder bleh. :P

Where is over here? I used to make the drink, but it tastes sorta bitter and sour. :[

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply
@oink Where is over here? I used to make the drink, but it tastes sorta bitter and sour. :[

UK ;D And whaaaaaat? You must be making it wrong! I have the ultimate ratio of Kool Aid win written down somewhere :P

@Jessicupcake I like it sour though. :D That sounds naughty. (;

When I first made it wrong... I made grape and it tasted of medicine. Now I know the right formula of sugar and water it tastes amazing and sweet :D

But it costs a hell of a lot of money to get it imported over here so I don't get it often.

And humanity has reached a new low

@And humanity has reached a new low

:) This isn't Facebook, so stop acting like this is your About Me.