+397

It's disappointing when teens know Hayley Williams as the "Wish right now" singer in 'Airplanes' instead of the lead singer of Paramore, amirite?

3 19

I agree with you that people should know her for other reasons. But I don't blame them, because Paramore sucks. All this said, she has a really great voice.

ZombieBandwagons avatar ZombieBandwagon Yeah You Are +12Reply
@ZombieBandwagon I agree with you that people should know her for other reasons. But I don't blame them, because Paramore sucks. All...

I was gonna say that. I mean, I definitely don't like Paramore but she's an amazing singer and should be known for more than the chorus of a pop song.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +2Reply
@the only exception is actually a pretty good song

I actually don't hate that one, but it's not a favourite of mine or anything.

I actually didn't know that was her until my brother told me. Otherwise I knew she was from Paramore

silverdoe65s avatar silverdoe65 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@silverdoe65 I actually didn't know that was her until my brother told me. Otherwise I knew she was from Paramore

Same here, but then there's people that are like "OMG I LOVE HER" and when you ask what song's their favorite they're like "Airplanes...duh. What other songs does she have?" ono smilie

I love her songs, especially "Decode".
and I know. It's like, how could you ONLY know her as "the chorus singer from the one b.o.b. and eminem song"?

@waterpayneting What Eminem song?

I meant "Airplanes" because it's a b.o.b. AND eminem song haha.

@GabbyGirlie815 I meant "Airplanes" because it's a b.o.b. AND eminem song haha.

There's a second part that's with Eminem, but the first one doesn't have Eminem. That's why I was confused for a while there.

waterpaynetings avatar waterpayneting Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think they did get her Paramore background across, being that every time her name is mentioned, it's not "Hayley Williams," but, "Hayley Williams of Paramore." They gave her that title like she's a Duke of Hazzard or Helen of Troy.

frozensockss avatar frozensocks Yeah You Are +6Reply

Cz nobody listens to paramore

I really don't like her or her voice. Something about her and her singing that I am mot fond of.

She's still a bitch either way so it doesn't matter haha