-5,373

It's perfectly acceptable to eat your dead pet. In fact, you would be dishonouring it if you didn't. Amirite?

26 93
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Of course. The best is when they have fleas for that extra protein. Or rabies, that way you can foam at the mouth and everyone can have a good laugh.

mmzznnxxs avatar mmzznnxx No Way +13Reply

Exactly! That's why I placed my hamster in a bun and had him for lunch today. Finally someone who understands.

They all taste like chicken anyway.

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are +6Reply

People just cant take a joke...

hahaha.

pets are ok, but i prefer blended puerto rican babies. :D

Confucius say: you gonna finish that dog?

Wtf...O_O"

Have you actually eaten one of your pets? Like honestly?

@Penguido Have you actually eaten one of your pets? Like honestly?

Yeah, the hamsters were BBQ'd but they were a little dry. I'd recommend slow cooking them instead.
My dog that died a couple years ago was a bit harder to cook. In the end we chopped her up and baked the parts separately.
My sister used to have fish (Koi). They tasted good grilled.

@Chromana Yeah, the hamsters were BBQ'd but they were a little dry. I'd recommend slow cooking them instead. My dog that died...

Oh, I wouldn't eat my pets, I'm just wondering if you actually did. Idk how you do it, but I know I could never eat my pets. I'd either just stare at it, or I'd puke it back up.

Don't feed the troll.

@greendarthpotato Don't feed the troll.

lol. Calling Chromana a troll. You're showing how new you are xD

Totobeans avatar Totobean Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Totobean lol. Calling Chromana a troll. You're showing how new you are xD

Orly? Whoops. The only ppl I know are theicelookswet and a couple others. This is my 2nd site, unrelated captions takes the win.

My friend ate her pet chicken said it was the freshet, tastiest chiken she'd ever eaten.

Depends on the pet

@Depends on the pet

(Bam Bam): I agree.

@(Bam Bam): I agree.

?@125785 (TekBoi): Camel?

A nice mix of soft and fuzzy with crunchy. Thanks for the idea!

And the fleas make it healthiier

PORN!!!!!!!!

...ok

Please tell me you're kidding.

trollllin

RubenKs avatar RubenK Yeah You Are 0Reply
@RubenK trollllin

Totobeans avatar Totobean Yeah You Are +7Reply

your a cyco i would never eat my pets... wait are you asian?

@78160

alrighty wat is this an english class :@ joking :)

@Chromana Yes. Yes it is.

we're really getting off topic of this 'amirite'...

@imma_dancer we're really getting off topic of this 'amirite'...

What's your opinion of the deforestation of the Amazon rainforest?

Chromanas avatar Chromana No Way +11Reply
@Chromana What's your opinion of the deforestation of the Amazon rainforest?

it is horrible and we should all do our bit in saving every tree, now you tell me, wat is your opinion on... lollypops?

@imma_dancer it is horrible and we should all do our bit in saving every tree, now you tell me, wat is your opinion on... lollypops?

Not really a fan too much. Too much effort.
Fake tattoos? (those children's sticker-like things)

@Chromana Not really a fan too much. Too much effort. Fake tattoos? (those children's sticker-like things)

quite useful actually. they allow you to have a temporary tattoo, meaning wen you get sick of it, it just washes off. your thoughts on maths?

@imma_dancer quite useful actually. they allow you to have a temporary tattoo, meaning wen you get sick of it, it just washes...

It's lots to do with my physics degree and I'm pretty good at it but it's not exactly fun. I have an Asian friend who is good at it (as expected).
Delight me with your insights into the need for an international date line.

@Chromana It's lots to do with my physics degree and I'm pretty good at it but it's not exactly fun. I have an Asian friend...

asian friends are always useful :) hmm international date sites could be handy to talk to people from other countries, but unless you are planning on travelling to that country then they are completly useless for you may never see this person you have 'fallen in love with' over the internet you know wat i mean? but if one was planning on travelling to the country their special som1 is in, then mayb it could be handy. but you never know who you could met over the internet :P overall tho mayb there should be an internatioanal dating site? hmm not sure :P now you may delight me on your thoughts of say... MLIA? hehe

@imma_dancer asian friends are always useful :) hmm international date sites could be handy to talk to people from other...

I went there and instantly puked. I don't have a high opinion of it!
Oh, since you answered about international dating sites, how about you tell me what you think about the international date line, which is what I actually asked about lol.

@Chromana I went there and instantly puked. I don't have a high opinion of it! Oh, since you answered about international...

oh woops i answered the wrong thing bahaha!! well i think that their should defently be an 'international date LINE' ;) lol :P do you like lemonade?

@Chromana Yah, it's good stuff. I like tangy things :) Pokémon?

i loved it when i was younger, now well its abit old, but if the younger generation still like it then so be it! Sharks?

@imma_dancer i loved it when i was younger, now well its abit old, but if the younger generation still like it then so be it! Sharks?

Ahh, we did pokemon drinking games the other night. It was good fun. Pokemon have now become retro and is cool again :P
If you get a chance go on the amirite chat room. Follow the link in my profile.
Sharks are petty cool, I feel that people think they're worse than they are. They aren't evil, they just want to be hugged.
Pies?

@Chromana Ahh, we did pokemon drinking games the other night. It was good fun. Pokemon have now become retro and is cool...

I'm joining this convo it seems fun :D
Sharks don't actually like eating people. I enjoy eating my dead pet shark. (JOKING! haha oh...)
Opinions on hand sanitiser?

@Lil_Cruiseling I'm joining this convo it seems fun :D Sharks don't actually like eating people. I enjoy eating my dead pet shark...

Those pocket ones which you take with you are kinda a waste of time unless you're one of those people who gets ill really easily.
LCD v Plasma TVs?

my 'amirite' account stuffed up abit so i have missed some of this conversation :P ill check out the chatroom as well k :) oh and btw i find hand sanitiser extremly handy lol and sharks scare the hell out of me haha

but then id be a canibal

That's disgusting...

thats fine if its a chicken, or a cow, or a pig but like a dog? or a cat? you.are.weird

O_o

If your 'pet' is a cow, or a chicken, or a pig, and you have been feeding it for eating, then sure.

@Chromana No, I meant dog, cat etc too.

Have you eaten a pet dog or cat before? To me its not that I don't want to disrespect the dead pet, but I don't really want to eat dog or cat.

if u live on a farm, its perfectly acceptable to eat your pet pig, pet chickens, or pet cow.

Do YOU want to be cut up, cooked, and eaten by your own family members when you're dead?!

Haha, this made me laugh. Only because I pictured someone saying this sarcastically. I love you. (:

freak

This made me laugh! I love it!

HDYKMDs avatar HDYKMD Yeah You Are 0Reply

I had a hard time choosing, rite or wrong, because it's true and false. This society, false. Way back when, true.

eeeeeeeeeew grody grody GRODY!!!!!! lol im a vegetartian and my puppy is so cute!!!!! i don't eat cute things!!!!!

this is a sick who need mental help.

I don't think you're dishonoring your pet if you don't eat it, but it's not that bad if you do eat it. I wouldn't because I'd be sad and it would seem wrong to me, but you're not hurting anything.

Ew please tell me your kidding

Gross and sickening. You need help, NOW!!!

oh yeah you might as well go eat your family to! your disgusting.

@oh yeah you might as well go eat your family to! your disgusting.

Not exactly the same thing. If someone said "pick one to die: your brother or your sister" you would find it really hard but if someone said "pick one to die: your brother or your dog" I think it's pretty obvious to see that you'd pick the dog.

uhm.. go to therapy.

O.my.god. i just baby barfed. Why would u EAT UR PET?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!

this person is disgusting and has issues. forreal. go get help

You're disgusting. I feel bad for your pets.

@You're disgusting. I feel bad for your pets.

After they die. It's not like the op is saying that we should all kill our pets and eat them.

that is just weird.

NASTY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would never eat my cat!!!!! She's the cutest
!!!!

@ninjawriter NASTY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would never eat my cat!!!!! She's the cutest !!!!

What, so you would just bury her and leave her? Surely it's better to put her corpse to good use.