+81

If they're going to constantly call it a "community center", then shouldn't it have a place of worship for every religion in the community, and not JUST a mosque?? amirite?

Double_hawks avatar
1 16
The voters have decided that Double_hawk is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Isn't there such a thing as a Muslim community, a Christian community, etc? I mean, people like to identify with people who are like them. A community doesn't have to mean every person in a given area

It's got places of worship for Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. -.-

Bro, that's not cool. I don't see churches or temples offering prayer spaces for Muslims.

@Fragments_sissy Bro, that's not cool. I don't see churches or temples offering prayer spaces for Muslims.

I'm sure this kid doesn't feel the same. after all, it's been over a year

"Ground Zero mosque imam offers prayer space for Jews and Christians

The imam planning to build a mosque near the Ground Zero site of the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York has said he will include "separate prayer spaces" for Christians and Jews in his Islamic centre."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news...hristians.html

That took a 15 second Google search.

Shuns avatar Shun No Way +4Reply
@Shun "Ground Zero mosque imam offers prayer space for Jews and Christians The imam planning to build a mosque near the...

Whoa guy. This post was made last year. Do you really think this kid hasn't found out all this information already. Like he's been trapped in this state of limbo, until you (the grand bringer of information) tells him something to break him out of it?

Unless it's a Muslim community center. Then it should probably be for Muslims.

Does the YMCA offer places for Muslims to pray?

Dude, don't be such a republican...

@Dude, don't be such a republican...

And what's wrong with being republican???

Double_hawks avatar Double_hawk Yeah You Are +7Reply
@ASWCC they don't have souls

After all, their colour is red.

@ASWCC they don't have souls

That's only true of one Republican I know, and he's a ginger.

@Dude, don't be such a republican...

What are you talking about?!? It's not a matter of what political side I take, it has to do with common sense

Double_hawks avatar Double_hawk Yeah You Are -1Reply