+281

Bored people are boring people; with enough imagination and creativity you can always entertain yourself, amirite?

3 9

The teenagers in my town don't do anything but sit in a parking lot and complain about not having anything to do. When I was a teenager, I could find plenty of stuff to do besides sit in a parking lot. I don't get it.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +3Reply

I have plenty of ideas of how to alleviate boredom, but the present company would not approve.

Not always true. If you have an exam tomorrow on a really boring book and you still have 100 pages to go, you're going to be bored, because no amount of creativity will change the fact that you will get an F if you do anything other than read your book.

@599323

I like to say people that need to use drugs / alcohol to have fun are just secretly really boring.

@I like to say people that need to use drugs / alcohol to have fun are just secretly really boring.

we dont NEED them to have fun, its just easier. if you had a lighter why would you rub 2 sticks together to start a fire?

Sometimes =)

420Grrl 0Reply

"I swear to God it sounds like they're snoring
But if you're bored then you're boring"