+25

Communism: You have 2 cows. You give it to the government who will in turn give you some of the milk. Anarchism: You have 2 cows. You shoot the government agent and steal another cow. Nazism: You have 2 cows. The government shoots you and takes your cows. Surrealism: You have 2 giraffes. The government makes you take harmonica lessons. Surrealism wins everytime, amirite?

insomniacs avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that insomniac is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

OMG! Do you go to my school or something? I just learned this!

bookworm1429s avatar bookworm1429 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@insomniac whoa. which school?

-looks around for creepers- Kent City.

@bookworm1429 -looks around for creepers- Kent City.

never heard of it. i don't even think we're in the same country. wow ... our teachers aren't very original.

insomniacs avatar insomniac Yeah You Are 0Reply
@insomniac never heard of it. i don't even think we're in the same country. wow ... our teachers aren't very original.

Haha. Nah I would've actually been really surprised if you knew where it was. It's a ridiculously small town.

@bookworm1429 Haha. Nah I would've actually been really surprised if you knew where it was. It's a ridiculously small town.

so you're from a small town and i'm ... not from a small town, but our socials teachers both use the cow analogy.

insomniacs avatar insomniac Yeah You Are +1Reply

Socialism: You have two cows. The government lets you keep your cows so long as you allow everyone to get some of the milk.