+4

Most asians look alike. amirite?

Smuffles avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that Smuffle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just the chinese people, trust me.

@Just the chinese people, trust me.

hah chinese, asain, japanese. etc. :)

Smuffles avatar Smuffle Yeah You Are 0Reply

yeah, because people from Russia look exactly like people from India

@607208

I don't get what you're trying to say.

@Lex Russia is part of Europe, not Asia.

learn geography before you try to argue about it

@Lex I still stand by what I said.

i've sent a specific link and a hint to how you were wrong, do they really accept people this slow as mods?

@i've sent a specific link and a hint to how you were wrong, do they really accept people this slow as mods?

If you want to get more into the argument, then Russia is classed as both, with a divide at the Ural Mountains. Which is why it's considered a Eurasian country.

The image is a very basic example and doesn't take into consideration such things as ethnicity. Considering ethnic Russians are of Slavic descent, then most Russian people are in fact Eastern Europeans.

So if you classed Russia as part of Asia, then a Russian person would not look like a typical asian person because their descent is European and not Asian. That would make them far more European than Asian.

Personally I consider Russia to be part of Europe because the heart and soul of Russia still relies on its European background, especially considering the vast population being of European descent.

I admit I didn't word what I said that great, it is a EURASIAN country, so it is in both Europe AND Asia.

@Lex If you want to get more into the argument, then Russia is classed as both, with a divide at the Ural Mountains...

psht, i never said it's not in europe, i just said it IS in asia. who here said "oh dude you're wrong russia isnt in asia!!!" that's what started this whole debate.
history doesn't change the people of one continent to be people of another. are americans considered european then too? since they came from the UK? this post speaks of people of asia, and russia is in asia. russians are asians, and they look nothing like indians.

i didn't say I wanted to get more into the argument, you just said Russia ins't in Asia and that's just dumb

@psht, i never said it's not in europe, i just said it IS in asia. who here said "oh dude you're wrong russia isnt...

Okay my bad I should have said it was in Eurasia. I've always seen it as a European country, despite where it is.

My argument here is that Russian people aren't asian.

@Lex Okay my bad I should have said it was in Eurasia. I've always seen it as a European country, despite where it...

yeah, i know most russians seem like europeans, with their behaviours and all,

but that doesn't change that they are still asian. being in asia makes you asian, and you can't just ignore that fact because of the russians' history

Lol... you need a map...and eyes..