+236

I don't get why people call indecisive people Switzerland. I mean, Switzerland is one of the baddest countries out there. Hitler wouldn't invade it, they don't get into other people's business, and the have the balls to neither join the EU nor give up information about the clients in their banks, amirite?

VictoryAACs avatar Countries & Places
12 23
The voters have decided that VictoryAAC is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, the reason is because Switzerland is a neutral country. They don't take sides one way or another on any major world news. If someone calls another person "Switzerland" because they're indecisive, they obviously don't know what they're talking about, seeing as it's a term used for indifferent people. Just sayin. :)

Switzerland rocks. It's probably a good thing we're neutral seeing its a start to world peace. it's worst btw. not baddest.

Well that was REALLY awkward to read...

@VictoryAAC Roflmho!

Where are you from? I cannot think of a coutry respecivly a government that has a "cleaner" history... Well, maybe Lichtenstein or so but anyway.

@VictoryAAC The Bahamas. You do know that this post was written in a positive way, right?

Bahamas? Wow, cool :)... Well no, I thought it was offensive, but since it's not I'm sorry!

There are a few countries you do not mess with:

Japan: They will have robots that have guns.

Russia: Took down Napoleon and Hitler.

France: French Revolution was about expensive bread.

Switzerland: Have a big and powerful army.

BIGM3000s avatar BIGM3000 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@BIGM3000 There are a few countries you do not mess with: Japan: They will have robots that have guns. Russia: Took down...

As and Englishman this pains me to say it BUT if you want a reason not to fight the French (holds back all jokes) statistically they have won more wars then they have lost in History.

Clear reasons not to fight Russia - they make some the best weapons for continuous use as well as there stock of dangerous weapons.

Japan, well I am not so sure robots are the scariest repellant, the strict honour and routines they often have is far scarier. They are also suprisingly racist as a nation, something that makes even a small place dangerous.

Anyone who uses the Swiss term correctly is usually not wanting to choose sides rather then not knowing.

Side note- Hitler also did not want to fight Britain but was forced to. If things played out right maybe he would of fought the Swiss. Or if they played how he wanted Britain would of been by his side.

It refers to neutrality not indecisiveness. Say two people get into an argument and a third person is asked to take sides. He could say, "Woah, guys. I'm Switzerland on this one." He's not indecisive, he's just not taking a side.

actually, the reason no one invades them or butts in on their private business is that it's compulsory for people to do military service. so when you think about it, if some one wants to go to war with Switzerland, the whole country goes to war.

@actually, the reason no one invades them or butts in on their private business is that it's compulsory for people...

Yeah, Hitler wanted to invade Switzerland, but his generals advised him not to because Switzerland had a citizens militia. Every adult male had a gun and was trained in how to use it. The Nazi army would be slaughtered by the Swiss if they invaded because everyone in the country would be attacking and the Swiss militia knew the terrain better than the Nazis ever could.

VictoryAACs avatar VictoryAAC Yeah You Are +3Reply

It's doing a great job of being neutral nowadays -_-