-15

Canadians eating beaver tails are cruel, wrong and disgusting. This inhumane treatment must be stopped, amirite?

amiwriters avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that amiwriter is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

umm beaver tails are a pastry i really good one too ^ :D we do not eat beavers you you STEREOTYPE(r?) >8(

It's a beaver.
People eat chicken, cows, and goats.
What's the difference?

@teddiursa It's a beaver. People eat chicken, cows, and goats. What's the difference?

@614024 (teddiursa): ummm beaver tails are pastries :S they do not even have beaver in them ( if that was sarcasm sorry) the are pastry with toppings, generally brown sugar, on them in the shape of a beaver tail (I am Canadian trust me i know) we do not eat beavers or live in igloos

they take it's from their home in the wild and chop off its tail... it usually dies days afterwards.

@they take it's from their home in the wild and chop off its tail... it usually dies days afterwards.

You sir, are retarded. Beaver tails are pastries. I'm not even Canadian and I know that.

Americans sitting on their high horse while eating pigs and cows and chickens like there's no big deal but not when someone eats another animal are wrong and disgusting. This inhumane treatment must be stopped.

even if they did eat beaver whats the difference? people hunt and eat deer? you don't like that its from the wild? im sure people would feed-lot them like chickens and cows if you prefer. whats the difference between a beaver and cow? both are animal flesh.

If we can't eat beaver tails then you Americans can't eat donuts. Seriously guys, calm down, it's just baked dough...

I guess the Yanks better stop eating buffalo wings then...