+830

You've read a book/watched a movie and wished so hard that your life would be like that, and it physically hurts you that you know it never will be. amirite?

19 21

Harry Potter.

jordanhefners avatar jordanhefner Yeah You Are +10Reply
@jordanhefner Harry Potter.

I was gonna say the same thing. T.T

That's probably the one thing I don't like about books. The fact that the characters, although risking their lives, are out on wild escapades and sometimes even end up liberating an entire nation, or something extraordinary. Sometimes I wish my life could be like that, and that when I would die, I would at least die knowing I wasn't forgotten.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +8Reply

Hogwarts...I have thought and wished so freaking hard that I could be a wizard at Hogwarts. I honestly don't care whether Harry Potter and the characters would actually exist or not, I just want to live the Hogwarts life so bad :'(

@Hogwarts...I have thought and wished so freaking hard that I could be a wizard at Hogwarts. I honestly don't care...

Yes. And we could get Chocolate Frogs and their cards. Eat feasts that appear with the clap of hands. :( and visit Zonko's.

I totally wrote an English essay on this exact subject!!!!!! and yes it was about Harry Potter!!!!!

UhOhBananaTimes avatar UhOhBananaTime Yeah You Are +5Reply

I guess this has happened with a couple books. Sadly, with the Twilight Saga when I first read them a couple years ago, I was in this state of "I'll never find a perfect love like Bella did! What will I do?!" Then I snapped back into the real world and realized I was being silly.

Harry Potter times a million.

BakerGator96s avatar BakerGator96 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Uhm, the notebook...

500 Days of Summer <3

Twilight: Agelessness.
Harry Potter: Hogwarts, magic.
Pokemon: Cute pokemons and adventures
Digimon: Digimon partners and adventures.
X-Men: Super powers...STORM FTW.

To be honest, that happened when I read Twilight. The realization of the fact that I wouldn't have a love like that hurt.

@To be honest, that happened when I read Twilight. The realization of the fact that I wouldn't have a love like that...

I think I felt the same way when I liked Twilight. Now, I don't care much for romance.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +4Reply

I wish I could have some lasting impact on the world(like said before) but right now all I want to do is get the girl T.T

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Morganville Vampires.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Twilight

The Dark Knight
And any superhero movie.

Jokers avatar Joker Yeah You Are 0Reply

Miley Cyrus's biography

@Miley Cyrus's biography

I know right! It totally sucks to know I'll never be a talentless whore only famous because of my father! FML :(