+512

Youtube: the oldest, popular child everyone knows and loves. Amirite: the middle, lesser known child who asks for everyone's opinion. MLIA: the annoying, younger child that lies all the time, amirite?

_lalalaxs avatar
18 15
The voters have decided that _lalalax is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

FML, the emo adopted child that everything bad seems to happen too.

Monkeyeye1232s avatar Monkeyeye1232 Yeah You Are +17Reply

And Google the old and wise grandfather.

And the youngest twins, GMH and LGMH, the goody two-shoes that everyone thinks are so cute and are so sappy about

FML- The dark and sensitive emo child who complains about everything.
Facebook- The loud outgoing child who has hundreds of friends, can't spell, and is obsessed with telling people things they don't give a shit about.

reerees avatar reeree Yeah You Are +5Reply

Haha WTF this is just like my post on macs windows and Linux......

Taters avatar Tater No Way +2Reply

LFMF: the crazy uncle who should probably plan things ahead a little more.

Ah, but Youtube sold itself a couple years ago. And it's become very self-conscious, so it changes it's appearance constantly.

isnt this a repeat?

@isnt this a repeat?

No, I checked first. It's original.

_lalalaxs avatar _lalalax Yeah You Are 0Reply

I just looked back on my Windows post and.....
Way to steal the first sentence and the wording.

Taters avatar Tater No Way -2Reply
@Tater I just looked back on my Windows post and..... Way to steal the first sentence and the wording.

Look, I've never even seen your post. I have never read it or anything. So there's no need to get your panties in a bunch about it. If it makes you feel better, then I'll look at your post to see whatever the heck you're talking about. But I did NOT steal your post, so please stop littering mine with your false accusations, thank you.

_lalalaxs avatar _lalalax Yeah You Are +3Reply