+495

I'm gay and I don't get offended by people using the word gay as stupid but I still don't say it because the last thing I want to do is offend politically correct straight people, amirite?

pikabeaus avatar
14 10
The voters have decided that pikabeau is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is scarily accurate. I will use all sorts of derogatory terminology around the group of people it's meant to offend, but the second you get a politically correct white chick or something in the mix, all they do is gasp and look at whatever minority might be close by. It's so fucking gay.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +12Reply

what the hell, though you weren't getting offended by gay posts?

@somewhatlonely what the hell, though you weren't getting offended by gay posts?

I never said I don't get offended by gay posts, I said I don't get offended when people say gay instead of stupid. Though I don't see why a gay post would offend me. Gay jokes maybe, but not gay posts.

pikabeaus avatar pikabeau Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think it was something about lesbians being gay or something not sure, but then I decided to check out your profile and I saw this and I was like wtf

@somewhatlonely I think it was something about lesbians being gay or something not sure, but then I decided to check out your...

You see, that was a gay joke. Those are offensive to me. But using the word gay as a synonym for stupid is not that bad in my opinion as long as it is clear that the person using gay as an insult means it as "stupid" and not "homosexual"

@1873181

Just like I'm sure you don't agree with everything on the Right side of the political spectrum, I don't agree with everything on the Left.
I hate it when people try too hard to be PC. If someone gets offended by something as small as the word "gay" then that's their problem, not mine.