+530

You've sat and watched a Windows flag logo bounce around the screen and waited for it to hit a corner, amirite?

vivideventers avatar
6 6
The voters have decided that vivideventer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That happened on The Office.

lovemrhatandclogss avatar lovemrhatandclogs Yeah You Are +11Reply
@lovemrhatandclogs That happened on The Office.

I don't watch The Office so I wouldn't know. It's just something I do in class when the teacher lets the screensaver go.

vivideventers avatar vivideventer Yeah You Are 0Reply

I do that with my DVD screen when we have to pause- even more fun since it changes colors when it hits the walls

@mliasux I do that with my DVD screen when we have to pause- even more fun since it changes colors when it hits the walls

We used to do this after we'd watched a DVD in highschool and the screen saver had come on. The teachers never really cottoned on to why we sporadically got excited and cheered with enthusiasm throughout the class.

Glen_Coco4s avatar Glen_Coco4 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!
http://ctrlv.in/59871

For the screen savers that change color, I try to guess which color will come next.