-87

ok i am SICK AND TIRED of people discriminating against me because i am YOUNG! like, its OKAY for me to have sex as an eleven and a half year old, its not like im not using CONDOMS and its morally fine because me and my girlfriend are in LOVE, amirite?

burnagaininjas avatar
1 47
The voters have decided that burnagaininja is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

STANDING UP FOR ILLEGAL UNDERAGE SEX IS TOTALLY A WORTHY CAUSE. IT'S LIKE HE'S MARTIN LUTHER KING'S REINCARNATION.

@Sarah STANDING UP FOR ILLEGAL UNDERAGE SEX IS TOTALLY A WORTHY CAUSE. IT'S LIKE HE'S MARTIN LUTHER KING'S REINCARNATION.

well normally i would agree but it isnt ILLEGAL because my gf is ALSO my age, so it isnt ILLEGAL

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are -6Reply
@burnagaininja well normally i would agree but it isnt ILLEGAL because my gf is ALSO my age, so it isnt ILLEGAL

Yes it is. Sex is illegal for anyone under the age of 16, but that age changes in certain states. I guarantee you it is NOT 11 anywhere. CRIMINAL

@Males must be 14 to have consensual sex and Females must be 16 years of age.

you didnt even read my comment, if it were illegal i wouldnt be DOING it.

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are -4Reply
@burnagaininja you didnt even read my comment, if it were illegal i wouldnt be DOING it.

"its OKAY for me to have sex as an eleven and a half year old" Oh...

@622644 (bornagainninja): But your post was about you doing it :) So you are doing it. Yup.

@burnagaininja um well if it were illegal, i wouldnt be doing it. so dont even

Um, well, it is illegal and you obviously didn't know. Don't even what? Prove that you're a faggot? I don't need to do that. You do it for me.

kay first of all

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK :)

second of all

once you knock her up, dont you fucking think about leaving
:)

@kay first of all FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK :) second of all once you knock her up, dont you fucking think...

um i use CONDOMS! and you can use offensive words all you want but i can just be happy ignoring you and knowing im above you.

@burnagaininja um i use CONDOMS! and you can use offensive words all you want but i can just be happy ignoring you and knowing im...

you know what
youre so right
you are above me
and superior to me in every way
bows down to almighty troll

@burnagaininja THANK YOU,

Ok, dude, being a troll is not a good thing. It's bad. The awesome guy you commented on was using sarcasm.

@622511

what are you even talking about?

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are 0Reply
@622511

I thought the same thing but since I actually agree with him I voted YYA

Noogieboogies avatar Noogieboogie Yeah You Are 0Reply

The sad thing is. Even if this is a troll, there are children around the world who follow by what you are saying :/

@LeoEckman The sad thing is. Even if this is a troll, there are children around the world who follow by what you are saying :/

what is a troll? like is it a young person?
and also, people SHOULD follow what i say. people like you tried to silence MARTIN LUTHER KING and GANDHI but they still worked hard, just like i will.

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are -2Reply
@burnagaininja what is a troll? like is it a young person? and also, people SHOULD follow what i say. people like you tried to...

Oh...no...no.

Please tell me you did not just compare yourself to someone like Martin Luther King.

I fear for your future. Unless you're indeed a troll. In which case, I applaud you whole-heartedly. You're doing a wondrous job.

You are in no way in the same league as Martin Luther King or Gandhi. They fought for the liberation of groups from an opression, while you're just trolling on the internt.

I love how you added the half in eleven and a half. It makes you sound even more stupid and immature.

Ok OP, I'm 11 and a half too, and I've never had a boyfriend. I probably won't even have a boyfriend until highschool. I would also wait until I were married to do what you're doing. I know your life is yours to live, but maybe you should to what I am doing and stay PURE!

Gosh, people don't feed the troll!

Oh geez these comments are hilarious . You little ignorant fuck , I'll be laughing when she gets pregnant .

wait wtf how did an 11 year old get condoms in the first place

Guys, it`s just another crappy troll. Move along

Troll, troll, go away, come again another day!

Actually don't come again, because no one likes you.

hes doing it for most diliked post... look at number 2 disliked

I love deluded idiots like you.

:() ummmm uhhhhhhh

Fuck all you want, who cares?

Noogieboogies avatar Noogieboogie Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Noogieboogie Fuck all you want, who cares?

THANK YOU! but please dont use that word, its offensive

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Noogieboogie To who?

its a mean thing to say! like if i said fudge you, wxcept i actually said it, im pretty sure you wouldnt like it

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are -1Reply
@burnagaininja its a mean thing to say! like if i said fudge you, wxcept i actually said it, im pretty sure you wouldnt like it

I personally wouldn't care but it doesn't matter since I didn't even use it in that way.