-13

love can be really hard to have sometimes, but if you stick through you will always be okay:) amirite?

burnagaininjas avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that burnagaininja is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, if it really is love then great for you. I'm fourteen and I know for a fact I've never been in love. I don't care what you do, so go ahead and be in love.

@ContinuityMistake Well, if it really is love then great for you. I'm fourteen and I know for a fact I've never been in love. I don't...

thank you, i think im slowly getting people to agree with me, at this rate i will be popular on amirite soon

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are -2Reply
@653077

I'm a troll, have been the whole time

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are -1Reply
@654126

I know, I just felt like trolling for a few hours, so I came out. And do you want to know why I pretended that I didn't know what "troll" means? Because that fits my character, and my character makes people angry, and making people angry is what trolls do.

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are 0Reply
@654126

If you don't believe I'm a troll, my first posts (before I developed my character) are about anal sex with ant. and the like.

Uh, no. If your boyfriend is cheating on you, gossiping about you and only uses you. But you 'love' him, sticking to that relationship won't make everything ok. It will just hurt you emotionally. This is such a niave post. How old are you?

@ContinuityMistake Uh, no. If your boyfriend is cheating on you, gossiping about you and only uses you. But you 'love' him, sticking...

11 and a half. and dont even SAY that i am not in love, i get that crap TOO MUCH and i think i know my feelings better than you.

burnagaininjas avatar burnagaininja Yeah You Are -3Reply

I'm not going to tell you how to feel. I just believe (For everyone, all ages) that love can't get you through EVERYTHING.

Try not to have so many posts about love, that will help. Just wondering, are you in 5th grade or 6th grade?