-94

When you see your parent online on Facebook, you feel disgusted and you want to sign off. amirite?

maxherolee615s avatar
0 13
The voters have decided that maxherolee615 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Do you think parents aren't people that have friends and lives? What are you, 9? Grow up, kid.

@Black_No_1 Do you think parents aren't people that have friends and lives? What are you, 9? Grow up, kid.

No, but you're obviously only 15, so since I'm assuming that they pay for your room and board, they have the right to at least know what you're up to.

And if that's the case, maybe it should have been worded like "when you know your parents stalk you, it disgusts you into signing off Facebook" instead of the immature connotation of this post.

thatguyss avatar thatguys No Way +11Reply

Well then the likes of which she should have worded it in the way of the latter, and I disagree to both because of the reason I said in my comment above. But I see what you mean, cole.

I think the reason OP didn't word it like that is because you can't know if they're stalking your profile, just that they're online. OP never said their parents didn't have a right to know what they were up to.

OK "kid" , what are you, like 12? I know my parents have friends and lives, but I feel like they stalk me on Facebook and want to monitor me every second. THAT'S my problem, not the fact that they have friends, k? [:

maxherolee615s avatar maxherolee615 Yeah You Are -13Reply

No, I'm an adult, which is why it was easy to tell that you're not. How about saying what you mean next time you post, instead of making childish exaggerations that don't make your point at all, mm'kay? Don't get mad at me because your post came off like an ignorant child.

@Black_No_1 No, I'm an adult, which is why it was easy to tell that you're not. How about saying what you mean next time you...

Adult=/=mature. You're being a huge bitch for something so trivial, and not acting very adult.

um i do mean this.. did i SAY in my post "When your parents are on Facebook, you feel disgusted and want to sign off because parents should be miserable and lonely with no friends." i think a lot of kids who are forced to be friends with their parents feel like their parents dont trust them and thats why they need to friend them on Facebook. kids want some privacy, some parents are ok with that, some aren't.

maxherolee615s avatar maxherolee615 Yeah You Are -11Reply

My mom doesn't even know I have a facebook. Also I don't check when she's online.

My parents don't have Facebook, if they did I wouldn't add them. If I had to add then I'd appear offline and as a rule of thumb make all posts restricted so they couldn't see them. Pretty simply really.

Runys avatar Runy No Way +1Reply

I don't understand why you would be "disgusted." It's not gross. It's not wrong. Sure, I always sign off when my parents come on because I don't want them knowing that I'm on Facebook while I'm supposed to be doing whatever, but I don't look at their name on the list with disgust.