+359

Geico commercials are very entertaining, but it doesn't make you want to buy from them. Like watching a pig scream 'weeee!' all the way home will convince me to buy motorcycle insurance. amirite?

mark_s avatar
4 4
The voters have decided that mark_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love that commercial

But now you've talked about them, thus creating free advertising.

By the way, there's a Nationwide ad below the post :)

thats awesome/, and I don't care that I gave them free advertising, Geiko is freaking hilarious, and I have nothing against them.
I love their ads, from the screaming pigs, to the guitar player, to the pitching snowball, to woodchucks, to abe lincon, to a bird in the hand worth 2 in the nest or something, there awesome. But it's unprofessional and I wouldn't trust that in an insurance company. So what if you have a good commercial, if your insurance doesn't stack up?

mark_s avatar mark_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

I miss their Caveman comercials.
I actually have a shit load of Geico stuff because Geico was advertising at a Boat race in my hometown.
:3