+20

It's so rude when you are talking to someone and they could careless about what you have to say, yet you just HAVE to listen to them, amirite?

Assuas avatar
0 16
The voters have decided that Assua is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So they could care less about what you're saying

@630727

Yeah, had those moments. I mean you listen to their whole thing and try to say something and they just shut you off. Usually it's all about them. lol it's like they are in a trance when you are talking :P Even though I don't like some people talking I still listen through the whole thing. You are much more direct though hahah

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@630738

And when you get upset they wonder what's your problem. I usually end up distancing myself from such people. It's only headaches, I love talking but not the point where i'm talking into the person. It's a one sided conversation, they ask something and then automatically start answering. I get headaches :)

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@630756

Totally normal, I am not a loner but prefer my alone time because I think a lot and read a lot. I do like my outings with friends. I get headaches after phone conversations, they usually turn into long hours :) Though I have one friend who thinks the same as me and we have long hours of talking from religion to wars.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@630781

Omg yeah, I have headaches everyday. When a good book is at hand it's hard to stop reading. You tell yourself one more chapter and then I will go to sleep. Lol I end up reading as many as I can before I pass out. I usually get a stiff neck :P

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@630790

SO funny!! My parents keep on yelling at me and I find all possible ways to finish the book. I usually can finish around 2 books (if it's a series) in one day. I do take my book to the bathroom sometimes ( i know it's gross) but hey exta time for me :) I agree, for the good book I will fight :)

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@630804

Hey anything goes for the good reading :) I need to freaking know what happens or I don't sleep, now mom look that's just a waste of time. I usually wait until everone is asleep and go back to my reading. I stayed up until 5 am once (oooh crazy, i bet you did something like that too) :P

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@631150

I don't mind the time really, just my mother's "stop reading you will go blind...blalaal". What kind of books are you into?

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply