-55

There is not life on other planets, amirite?

Amish_Allosauruss avatar
1 49
The voters have decided that Amish_Allosaurus is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LARGE THE UNIVERSE IS????
There are billions of planets in our galaxy, many of them capable of supporting life. And there are millions of galaxies in the 'visible' universe alone. There is a almost certain chance that other life exists. So unless you have absoloutly conclusive proof that aliens don't exist, don't make statements like that.

JT874s avatar JT874 No Way +1Reply
@Amish_Allosaurus I do, God created humans, nobody else.

That's your belief doesn't mean we all have to agree with your close minded head :)

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@Assua That's your belief doesn't mean we all have to agree with your close minded head :)

Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it's not true. If I don't believe in gravity, does that give me the ability to fly? No.

@Amish_Allosaurus Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it's not true. If I don't believe in gravity, does that give me the...

although i don't agree with your belief about God creating everything, your gravity analogy made me laugh :]

@TalkingRice although i don't agree with your belief about God creating everything, your gravity analogy made me laugh :]

Glad I could help, and thanks for capitalising God, most people who disagree, say something like "god is a (insert swear word here) and you are a (swear word here) and you should go die."

When you try to form an argument try to see if it makes sense. I do not have debates with people who say that God is the answer to everything. I'm Agnostic so don't try to figure out what I would say. I don't agree with you and that's it. Don't try to outsmart me with your comment and make it so that I MUST believe in what you believe. Just because you are a weirdo with baseless theories doesn't mean that you are entiteled to be taken seriously. Most people with a real education wouldn't take you seriously because your simple GOD IS THE ANSWER is not going to work.

Assuas avatar Assua No Way +3Reply

Im not gonna hate on your beliefs, but how can one think that what they believe is correct and everything else in the universe is wrong? Like you are basically saying, that you are right (about how we exist) and EVERYTHING else that could possibly exist in the universe is wrong.

Do not cloud my correct judgement with your mindless religious drivel, God created nothing and does not exist, how long until the world sees this?

JT874s avatar JT874 No Way 0Reply
@Amish_Allosaurus Um... He did, He created the universe in 6 days. (rested on the 7th)

Ah, so you are one of those narrow minded individuals who fails to see the bigger picture. Please don't reply to this, I have no wish to have an argument with you over the topic of how God doesnt exist and how that he didnt create the Universe and that it was the Big bang etc, because I can't be bothered.

JT874s avatar JT874 No Way +1Reply
@JT874 Ah, so you are one of those narrow minded individuals who fails to see the bigger picture. Please don't reply to...

If I'm closed minded for not seeing your side, aren't you just as closed minded as for not seeing my side?

@Amish_Allosaurus If I'm closed minded for not seeing your side, aren't you just as closed minded as for not seeing my side?

Yes. I don't know why people always say WE'RE close minded. If I can beat you in a debate time and time again, and you still don't acknowledge a point, who's the close minded one?

I'm with you on this post. The Bible says Eve is the mother of all living things.

Then again, that may be a mistranslation and mean mother of everything on earth or something.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -1Reply
@scrantoncity Yes. I don't know why people always say WE'RE close minded. If I can beat you in a debate time and time again, and...

Yeah, but Jesus came to save humans, and nobody else. If there were aliens, I don't think God would have just screwed them over and say "No Jesus for you."

@Amish_Allosaurus Yeah, but Jesus came to save humans, and nobody else. If there were aliens, I don't think God would have just...

Haha probably not. It's mind boggling how big the universe is... And God measures it with His hand.
Pretty awesome.
Was it Moses who say the glory of God's backside? And was blind for three days? What a beast.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are 0Reply
@scrantoncity Haha probably not. It's mind boggling how big the universe is... And God measures it with His hand. Pretty...

I don't know if he said that. But if there were aliens I'd go to their planet. If I had one wish, I'd wish for my own planet that can sustain life, and a bunch of money to start a new world there. I would be pretty great to get away from the messed up earth.

@Amish_Allosaurus I don't know if he said that. But if there were aliens I'd go to their planet. If I had one wish, I'd wish for my...

Yeah, seriously. This earth is really messed up. Hopefully the Rapture will come during our lifetime. That is the only thing I wish to witness during my life. Well experience, hopefully not witness haha.
That would probably make me insane; thinking I am a Christian, then witnessing the Rapture. Though it'd be cool to be a post-Rapture evangelist.

@scrantoncity Yeah, seriously. This earth is really messed up. Hopefully the Rapture will come during our lifetime. That is the...

Yeah, I kinda hope it happens when I'm old and gray. That way I get to live a ful life. And don't have to have a painful death.

@Amish_Allosaurus Yeah, I kinda hope it happens when I'm old and gray. That way I get to live a ful life. And don't have to have a...

Yeah. But I wouldn't mind going to fight for my country; it's a win-win. Either you die for your country, and see God all the sooner, or you did service to your country.

@scrantoncity Yeah. But I wouldn't mind going to fight for my country; it's a win-win. Either you die for your country, and see...

Yeah, but the way America's headed, in 20 or so years, there won't be anything left worth fighting for :(

haha funny how you are making this versus mine :) You should read some books before you come to a such conclusion.

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply

Actually, the existence of aliens has been confirmed by high-ranking US officials: YouTube video thumbnail

The egg is on your face. :P

Damn right! ALIENS ARE NOT REAL!!!!!!

@630598

Nice post :) I don't get why people start thinking about the sterotyped image aliens get. To them we are aliens as well. It's very much a possibility for such an existance. It doesn't mean they might be a very intelligent kind, it depends on what turn their evolution took. Maybe they are just simple animals grazing the fields :)

Assuas avatar Assua No Way +3Reply
@630620

People freak out at something as "crazy" as that. I don't see he problem, we do have people on the other continet why not on the other planet. There is nothing wrong with that, it's funny how people fear this unknown. Yeah, I read about Mars. Aslo, in my biology texts (university level) it says that it's possible there is life on other planets because the organic blocks that are byo have strains of chemicals that are not from this planet. Source: Campbell Reece, Bio 8th edition. So awesome!!!

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@630654

I'm into that as well so interesting, I hope to be alive when it's a proven fact ( i wish). You probably already read the news about the new planet discovered that is 20 light years away. It sounds like a good possiblity right? :)

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@630681

I know!! I always wonder, and it's so fascinating and wonderful. I sometimes don't understand how dry some people are and refuse to think of something that is unknown.

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@630701

Nope, though that's a bit too overboard :) I guess, as long as your beliefs are not against something that has been truly proven (like the earth's shape). But everthing else that is 50-50 hmm interesting theries come into play. When I talk about the extraterrestrial life most of my friends find me weird, I mean there is no proof it's not true right.

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@630718

Thanks for the link, I will check it out. I wonder how people buy into these ideas. But yes, it's quiet different in our century, possibilty of such existance is getting less "crazy" yet we still have people who won't buy into that. Only time will tell.

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@630732

So what's their explanation for never finding the edge. Now that would be totally wacko, do they deny the laws of physics. It's a pretty big site, lots of fun stuff for me to read :)

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@630746

hahah omg yeah same here, i have this urge to punch the idiots. I do try to stay away from such sites but it's just to crazy not to read. I wonder how can they believe in such a thing without testing it (obviously they will find no edge).

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@630785

It's always like that with people who are just 100 sure in what they believe. I mean if you never let another person put in their input how do you expect them to listen to you. I usually avoid such people, it's pointless. They have an imaginary edge. My brain simply can't understand their thinking. What does the edge look like to them XD

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@630802

HAHA omg that was hilarious what you wrote! But I bet that's how they think :)

Yeah, I have to go too now. It's 11 pm for me :)
Good night!!

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply
@Assua Nice post :) I don't get why people start thinking about the sterotyped image aliens get. To them we are aliens as...

Life with that cognitive level is even more unlikely though, simple single celled organisms are remain more likely.