-6

Vampires Suck movie sucked so bad! It made me like the Twilight movie better. amirite?

Assuas avatar
0 15
The voters have decided that Assua is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That is good to know.....

@Wooohooo That is good to know.....

I'm not joking, it was sooo boring and it wasn't funny. I was expecting something good, and it turned out to be really stupid.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are +2Reply

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cares?

@630753

I'm a big movie lover, I go to almost every new movie that is being released. And this one disappointed me. The trailer looked good but the movie is not really a movie. It's more like a number of clips put together. You should watch it if you want to. I never wanted to leave during the movie like I wanted during this one. I stayed though and it never go better.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@630787

It had some moments that were "funny in a stupid way". I won't say what they were because that's all that's good in the movie. You should watch it but I was bored. I like a couple of moments I wish there were more. I'm a twilight fan but not in the obsessive way like some girls are (aka my sister) :)

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@630817

Sure, is all she ever talks about is how this and that was awesome. And I was the one who told her to read the books, shouldn't have done that :) She has these crazy posters, which i think are not so hot.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Assua Sure, is all she ever talks about is how this and that was awesome. And I was the one who told her to read the...

I know, right?! My sister has all kinds of posters, toys, and magazines all over her room... Personally, I don't like Twilight all that much, haha. But it's not too bad. What I really hate is all those obsessive fans...

@Fidelius I know, right?! My sister has all kinds of posters, toys, and magazines all over her room... Personally, I don't...

Yeah, it kind of ruins it a little. I don't like the movies, they aren't as good as the books. But there are a lot of other good books. Also, this whole supernatural/human love is not all that unusual, there are alot of books that have been written before hand. I hate the shirtless edward poster lol

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Assua Yeah, it kind of ruins it a little. I don't like the movies, they aren't as good as the books. But there are a lot...

My sister has that poster ;_; lol. And yeah, the books were better than the movie... Haha, books are almost always better than the movie.

@Fidelius My sister has that poster ;_; lol. And yeah, the books were better than the movie... Haha, books are almost always...

lol so typical :) We all know that the movie is going to suck yet we go and watch it just so everything is complete :P

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply
@630984

Omg I wanted to leave too, but my friend was like "maybe something good is going to happen"...it was horrible...torture.

Assuas avatar Assua Yeah You Are 0Reply

It was honestly he worst movie I've ever seen! I left alittle over halfway through, but that was because the audience was obnoxious too though. I think I laughed twice...total

i know right! i left for the first 15 minutes!

Predys avatar Predy Yeah You Are 0Reply