+434

You can't think of one bad pixar movie, amirite?

Gtees avatar
6 53
The voters have decided that Gtee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wow. People, Cars was a fantastic movie in the Pixar tradition. Maybe it was Pixar's worst, but in a sense that it was an 8.5 instead of a perfect 10.

I really wish I could vote above commenter's comment down more than one time. Besides having primarily male protagonists, there has been nothing degrading to women in their movies, and how in the HELL are they racist? Pixar is the best company ever.

let's end the controversy now, shall we?
Pixar's movies basically all kicked-ass. Cars kicked a little less ass than others, but still. Pixar has been a great animation movie company for years.

Operator_Xs avatar Operator_X Yeah You Are +14Reply

Cars was the worst, but it wasn't bad compared to other movies, by other companies.

ALL OTHER PIXAR MOVIES: 10/10
CARS: 8.5/10

Cars, Wall-E, and Up were all amazing.

I'm not the BIGGEST fan of "The Incredibles" for some reason. But it's like you said: More of an 8.5/10, rather than a 10/10 like most Pixar movies.

broadwaygleeks avatar broadwaygleek Yeah You Are +7Reply

I love Pixar, but they've definitly had their ups and downs. I personally think Toy Story was the absolute best movie of all time, Pixar or not.

Ummmmm. Maybe cars? Sorta?

Demonturkys avatar Demonturky Yeah You Are +6Reply

Whoa. I didn't know that many people didn't like Cars.

Cars is one of my favourite Pixar movies. I didn't really enjoy Up, though.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +6Reply
@I really liked Up!! My brother took his girlfriend on a date to see that.

UP is the story of a man kidnapping a little boy and taking him out of the country. XD

it was actually one of the best pixar films.

Ok, maybe compared to all the Pixar movies... But Cars definitely did not suck compared to all animated movies.

avpmforthewins avatar avpmforthewin Yeah You Are +5Reply

I loved finding nemo XD

I would say Cars, but it's not the actual movie that's bad. It's just that they're still milking it and it's YEARS old. Plus, Cars was aimed at little boys.

Cars.

Cars. No question.

That's because there aren't any. (:

avpmforthewins avatar avpmforthewin Yeah You Are +2Reply

cars kinda sucked eggs

I didn't like Cars.
Wall-E was okay but i didn't really like it.

Just because someone doesn't like the same movie as you, don't mean they are insane or anything. I've been forced to watch Cars so many tims due to the kids I babysit that I REALLY don't like that movie and I think it was one of the worst. Up was more depressing then funny or anything. There are alot of them that I didn't care for actually. The first time you watch it is okay, but then it gets annoying.But thats my opinion.
The only one I really like and watch over and over is Ratatouille.

@ScrewMidol Just because someone doesn't like the same movie as you, don't mean they are insane or anything. I've been forced...

Totally agree. My cousin is obsessed with Finding Nemo. I used to love that, but I've seen it at least 20 times, so I don't like it now.

@Fred_Weasley Totally agree. My cousin is obsessed with Finding Nemo. I used to love that, but I've seen it at least 20 times, so...

Thank you. And I've seen that movie so many times, I can almost recite it. Not even Nemo is cute after seeing it so much.

Definitely Cars

I didn't like Wall-E. I found it pretty boring...

Why do people keeping repeating the same comment. Get a life.

I love all pixar films but my least favorite was walle. it wasn't bad! just my least favorite

I love them all, but Cars is my least favorite

I found Ratatouille very disturbing. Especially the part when the lady shot down her roof and all those rats came out. I would be freaked out if that happened to me

@I found Ratatouille very disturbing. Especially the part when the lady shot down her roof and all those rats came...

We watched that in Food, Nutrition, and Wellness. That part had everyone in stitches!

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +1Reply

How can so many people dislike Cars? I always liked that one. A Bug's Life, on the other hand... Let's just say that the only thing likable about it was the short film it opened with.

really didn't like ratatouile that was pixar right?

The only movie I kinda didn't like was Cars, but it was still good :)

Cars was pretty weak, but better than Wall-E. I found Wall-E a bit condescending. I absolutely detested how much they hit you over the head with their environmental message. It is and was an important issue, but really? I got the point after they showed the earth covered in garbage. Once the actual humans showed up, it was horrendous. Wall-E himself was cute. But out of 10 I'd give it a 4. It would have made a cute short if they cut it off before the humans. End of rant.

i loovedd them alll except the incredibless i hated thatt:]

I loved Cars, Up, and all the other movies that were named, you people are crazy. Hhaha

Cars was bad and so was A Bug's Life. And I'm not saying they were bad compared to other Pixar movies, they were bad compared to most animated movies. Neither one of them brings out any emotion in the viewer (not even laughter), which is a huge problem.

But I'm sure a ton of children will enjoy those movies but that doesn't make them good.

Cars. Worst pixar movie in existance. Just sayin.

@Cars. Worst pixar movie in existance. Just sayin.

How is it bad? It was actually pretty good if you ask me.

Gtees avatar Gtee Yeah You Are 0Reply

nope, cars is good, i don't like Wall-E, but i'm not sure it's Pixar, so...

How about wall-e? Wait is that even pixar?

I liked Cars! I thought Up was pretty weak though.

@Retooser I liked Cars! I thought Up was pretty weak though.

I thought Up was great. Not as great as some others, but still above Cars.

To each his own, I suppose.

A Bug's Life wasn't that great but it wasn't terrible.

MM3315s avatar MM3315 Yeah You Are -17Reply
@MM3315 A Bug's Life wasn't that great but it wasn't terrible.

I love Bugs Life. Have you ever noticed that the guy in the beging of the movie ( the little short film) where he plays himself in chess is the same guy as the Toy Repairer in Toy Story 2?

They all suck, Pixar is a terrible company. they are racist and sexist.