Food & Drink
0 39

Homosexuals have rainbow jizz.
It's pretty fabulous. y smilie

ono smilie

Bretts avatar Brett No Way +14Reply
@rowanne http://www.google.com/imgres?im...4YBUow/s1600/b...

the second one on the third row, looks like a video game character.

. . . wow, the thoughts that went through my head after seeing that picture just made me realize that I am a very shallow person, lol.

Lol I tricked my friend into believeing that

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +3Reply

Love how the category is food. ;]

Kayla_Loves_Yous avatar Kayla_Loves_You Yeah You Are +3Reply

Edward Cullen has glittery jizz.

And as some of you may know, glitter is the herpes of the craft world.

Only if you know nothing about why jizz is white and why different skin colours exist and are completely stupid.

One time my jizz was red... I giggled.

@Richard One time my jizz was red... I giggled.

... you don't look like a Native American to me!

@... you don't look like a Native American to me!

Oh dang it, I forgot someone said red was for indians. I was trying to be funny and say it was blood lol.

imagine..

So I guess white people should have white piss, Indians should have red piss, Asians should have the normal yellow piss, and Hispanics should have brown piss. :u

@665097

"normal yellow piss", this should tell you the he/she isn't talking about jizz

Omg not ono smilie but is there one where i could smack your face? Thats so rascist...

@Do you even know what racist means? My post isn't racist.

yeah i do but just because they have black skin doent mean theyd have black jizz...theyre human its not based on the colour of their skin and that shouldnt seem odd...

@ChristinaIsMe yeah i do but just because they have black skin doent mean theyd have black jizz...theyre human its not based on...

"rac·ist: Having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another"This post doesn't say anything about that.
I agree that I don't think this post is racist.
Although, it is still a retarded post.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ChristinaIsMe kay whatever fine. Didnt pick the right word sorry.

Ha, you just got lawyered! And I think maybe ignorant is a better word?

@KickAss Ha, you just got lawyered! And I think maybe ignorant is a better word?

hah yeah thanks. And when i saw another notificatkon on this i thought great im gonna delete these, but guess not. :)

@ChristinaIsMe hah yeah thanks. And when i saw another notificatkon on this i thought great im gonna delete these, but guess not. :)

No worries Christina, I got yo back. And Billy Talent is kick ass. You're the first person I know that even knows the band let alone likes them, eh!!1!!

@KickAss No worries Christina, I got yo back. And Billy Talent is kick ass. You're the first person I know that even knows...

uhh guessing you checked out my profile. And hah yeah some of his songs are pretty cool. I put rusted from the rain on my camp cd and everyond kept changing it. :'( so yeah your the only person i know who likes him too.

It seems pretty odd that so many people agree with this, amirite?

That would be as disguisting as a homosexual person.

Anonymous