+842

It's sad when you're a good student, making good grades and having a good attitude, and then a teacher seriously snaps at you for the first time and you don't know how to react, amirite?

pigfartsprofessors avatar Education
10 13
The voters have decided that pigfartsprofessor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And the entire class just watches like 0_0

pigfartsprofessors avatar pigfartsprofessor Yeah You Are +26Reply

And then you change...for the rest of your life

kphan17s avatar kphan17 Yeah You Are +21Reply

A teacher did that to me, so I left the class.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +17Reply
Montezumas avatar Montezuma Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Montezuma ...you left the class. Seriously?

I did. The teacher was an ass to most of the students. By the time it was my turn to get yelled at individually, I'd had enough. I think he actually respected me more after I did that...

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +6Reply

Me and my friend showed up 30 seconds before class was about to start and the teacher gave us a whole speech about how we should get to class on time, even though we were there just before it was going to start. Then a girl shows up 5 minutes late and he says nothing.
x(

@Me and my friend showed up 30 seconds before class was about to start and the teacher gave us a whole speech about...

Look at it this way, he probably doesn't expect anything from that chick in the first plays, because she's irresponsible, and he knows you're a good student, so he thought he was helping... he was just a dick about it.... lol :)

GypsyJoness avatar GypsyJones Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm a good student and once we had a substitute who misheard me and thought I had cussed and he FLIPED out on me... I was seriously scared

that happened to me. Now I just enjoy pointing out when my teacher is wrong. She hates me, but you know what... it's so worth it :)

and that's when i turned into the smartass kid who teachers tolerate only because they can do the work.

StripedElfSockss avatar StripedElfSocks Yeah You Are +1Reply

That just happened to my friend today! She practically started crying. :(

GypsyJoness avatar GypsyJones Yeah You Are 0Reply

That happened to me and I thought he was joking so I just sat there smiling. Yeah bad idea... He's retired now