+9

God loves all people. Jesus came to save, not to condemn. John 3:16-7. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, amirite?

Yorkies avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Yorkie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

16 - 7? I didn't even know that was possible...

nevans7s avatar nevans7 Yeah You Are +1Reply

To whom are you adressing this? The people who say being gay is a sin?

@Amish_Allosaurus To whom are you adressing this? The people who say being gay is a sin?

No-one in particular, I just liked what it said. But I suppose it could be applied to those people, yes.

Yorkies avatar Yorkie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Amish_Allosaurus Well, the Bible (which you obviously believe in) says that being gay is a sin.

I don't believe in the bible actually, don't make assumptions. I just liked what it said, stop trying to spark an internet debate, i haven't the time or the energy.

@Amish_Allosaurus Why are you quoting the Bible if you don't believe in it? But still, I'm right.

I'm quoting the bible because I liked the quote. I also quote Keats, I don't follow a religion based on him. I don't care if you believe you're right, so just piss off and wank in your bible.

Some people read the bible as a piece of literature and do not practice Christianity.