+756

When internet explorer won't start, you will get mad and will start clicking on the icon a million times. You will regret that 10 seconds later whan you see millions of windows popping up... amirite?

Jorns avatar Technology
6 25
The voters have decided that Jorn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's why I use Chrome. :3

TheLoraxs avatar TheLorax Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Amelia Snap :P

I see where your thought pattern was. 22 seconds apart. :D

TheLoraxs avatar TheLorax Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Amelia :D

I'm just letting you know that you made my day a little better. :3

TheLoraxs avatar TheLorax Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TheLorax That's why I use Chrome. :3

Chrome is awesome. I really wish I could use it but my computer is too old.

That's why I use Google Chrome.

Internet Explorer...? What is this devil-worship?!?!?

That's why you upgrade to a better browser

Internet Explorer: The #1 internet browser for upgrading to a better browser.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way +4Reply

Nope.
Firefox.

@Nope. Firefox.

i upgraded to chrome from firefox.
the only thing i wish chrome had is stumbleupon. otherwise, it's seriously so much faster and much more efficient.

@lilypop i upgraded to chrome from firefox. the only thing i wish chrome had is stumbleupon. otherwise, it's seriously so...

so much faster? it all depends on your internet connection and computer. i don't notice a difference between chrome and firefox, i just prefer firefox because of the add ons and it's what i've been using.

@coolestguyever so much faster? it all depends on your internet connection and computer. i don't notice a difference between chrome...

i meant it opens faster. the speed it takes to load pages is about the same for both for me, since i use adblock on both broswers. but firefox takes so long to open for me, whereas chrome opens within a second.

@lilypop i meant it opens faster. the speed it takes to load pages is about the same for both for me, since i use adblock on...

I'm not a fan of chrome because it does weird things to my Facebook games lol. I will use it occasionally, but I prefer to use mostly Firefox

Mikes avatar Mike No Way 0Reply

That's why I have a mac :)

@That's why I have a mac :)

That's why you're a fag

I use Opera which works pretty well. Safari isn't bad either, and Firefox is pretty cool.