+260

You know Roy Halladay is great when he can throw a no-hitter on his first post-season start of his career in the same season where he threw a perfect game, amirite?

ImWithCocos avatar
2 28
The voters have decided that ImWithCoco is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

red doctober

Tuckers avatar Tucker Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Tucker red doctober

WOAH! WOAH! Leave that awesome movie out if this. He is nothing compared to that movie.

Hate the Phillies but he's such an amazing pitcher

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +1Reply

I watched that game!!! Mr. Doctober!

Sergios avatar Sergio Yeah You Are 0Reply

You know Roy Halladay SUCKS when he can't throw a no-hitter in any of his 11 American League seasons. Now a couple in the NL? Hmmmm...

Im a philly boy and i was at the game. were gonna be back in world series and we want our trophy back

@Im a philly boy and i was at the game. were gonna be back in world series and we want our trophy back

Not WE. The team that you support, not the team that you are a part of. Say THEY are going to win, not WE.

@ConnorNoonan He obviously isn't on the Phillies.

when you're a dedicated enough sport's fan, you start talking in the first person plural.

@ConnorNoonan Opinion. I disagree.

I'm opinioning your opinion. I disagree to your disagreeing.

@ConnorNoonan Opinion. I disagree.

Personally, I'm a Tigers fan, but when I'm talking about them, I say 'we'. Without any fans, there is no sports team. So the fans ARE apart of the team (not in the literal sense, I know). Thats also just how sports fans talk, and not just for baseball...for any sport, really.

@ConnorNoonan It annoys me. So does when people use the phrase "a part" as one word...

You know what annoys me...people like you. So I suggest you shut up and go bother people on another post. And, by the way, apart is one word, but I messed up so I'm sorry if you get annoyed by nothing.

@You know what annoys me...people like you. So I suggest you shut up and go bother people on another post. And, by...

Apart is a word that means a completely seperate thing than "a part." So maybe you should stop being a complete moron.

i've been a phillies phan all my life and i'm going to today's game, i still don't say we...

Tuckers avatar Tucker Yeah You Are -1Reply

I hate him. Except he shares a nickname with an awesome character.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 No Way -6Reply