+592

If there were a Muslim, black, feminist woman, who was partially Jewish (very rich), and emigrated from Mexico (who spoke Spanish), who had an ancestor from Poland, whose great great great grandmother was native american, Whose great grandfather was an Asian genius (and subsequently she was smart too), and if she were really up tight.. no one could make any jokes around her.. ever. EVER. Amirite?

LilLuvYalls avatar
24 27
The voters have decided that LilLuvYall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

She would get every scholarship known to man

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are +29Reply

you forgot lesbian

@Legendtobe91 you forgot lesbian

If I get the chance to post a follow up (not likely) I'll add that.

LilLuvYalls avatar LilLuvYall Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Legendtobe91 you forgot lesbian

That's what I was thinking.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Legendtobe91 you forgot lesbian

then she wouldnt be muslim or jewish, no?

what about fat?

It made me happy that you correctly used the word "emigrate"

Someone beat me to it, but don't forget to fit ginger and gay in there ;)

Ginger! :D

I would just like to say its impossible to be half of a religion such as Judaism. She could be half Israeli but she either believes in Judaism or she doesn't.

@mouse4216 I would just like to say its impossible to be half of a religion such as Judaism. She could be half Israeli but she...

Being Jewish is partially hereditary. It's similar being German, French, Russian, etc. There is a religious component to it, but many Jews reject the religion. Islam is similar. They are born into their religion but you can also convert to Islam.
I'm of Jewish descent but I'm a Protestant Christian.

LilLuvYalls avatar LilLuvYall Yeah You Are +8Reply
@LilLuvYall Being Jewish is partially hereditary. It's similar being German, French, Russian, etc. There is a religious...

Being Jewish isn't hereditary at all. Judaism is a religious belief. You don't genetically inherit your belief system. You can be born into a family that practices a certain religion, but you're free to believe as you choose-therein lies the idea of converting. While you can convert to a different religion, you could never wake up German one day and decide to convert to being Polish the next.

You can't be half of a religious belief, either. You're able to be half German half French because each of your parents donated those genes to you. It's physically possible to be a genetic combination of traits typical of German people and traits typical of French people. It isn't logically possible to believe, say, in Judaism and Islam at the same time. There are conflicting beliefs there. If you were born into a Jewish family and you converted to Islam, you're not Jewish anymore. You wouldn't go around practicing Islam every other week, alternating with going to temple.

This made me laugh

HDYKMDs avatar HDYKMD Yeah You Are +2Reply

Wouldn't she need a moustache to make her exempt from every joke available?

Tambourinests avatar Tambourinest Yeah You Are +2Reply

She'd be good for a beating. By an alcoholic ex-Spetsnaz with a penchant for literature.

What about gay jokes?

You forgot blonde. People could still make blonde jokes around her.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +1Reply

good god.

You forgot american.

i know one. 'a rich, jewish, musilm, lesbian, ginger, black, asian genius, fat, feminist, native american woman walks into the bar, and everyone laughs because everything is contradicting.

Anonymous