+367

It sucks to be around parents when they're drunk. They're either too stupid and embarass you, too mean and/or abusive or they say they love you way too much. amirite?

Revols avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that Revol is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

troodat.

When my dad gets drunk he makes a lot of really bad jokes, tries to give too many high fives, and talks about how much he hates Canada. I also forgot to mention how much he says he loves the dog, he never says he loves me. :(

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sadie When my dad gets drunk he makes a lot of really bad jokes, tries to give too many high fives, and talks about how...

Lmao. Aww :( Send the dog to Canada. :) That won't fix any problem but at least you won't have competition for love... unless he starts loving Canada because the dog's there. o.o

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Revol Lmao. Aww :( Send the dog to Canada. :) That won't fix any problem but at least you won't have competition for...

He'll probably want to move to Canada, then. I don't wanna be Canadian, I don't know their language! :( jk

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sadie He'll probably want to move to Canada, then. I don't wanna be Canadian, I don't know their language! :( jk

Lmao. They have funny accents. I'd bet they would laugh at mine though if I moved there. And at least you know he loves you more than Canada :)

Revols avatar Revol Yeah You Are 0Reply

who the hell said NW

I think its funny when my dad makes a pizza at four in the morning and they try and tell a joke thats got no humor yet all the other drunks laugh there dizzy asses off =]