+397

People who constantly complain about religion are just as annoying/arrogant as the people shoving religion down our throats, amirite?

SnobbyDrugAddicts avatar
3 9
The voters have decided that SnobbyDrugAddict is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thank you.

IAMSTORMs avatar IAMSTORM Yeah You Are +3Reply

Yes he would. You have just obviously never been apart of a religion to understand.

@MaeMouse Yes he would. You have just obviously never been apart of a religion to understand.

That's really cute.

My dad's a pastor and I've been around my religion my entire life. But I don't see how anyone could ever buy into some obvious fabricated stories and fairy tales.

That said, go get fucked. Maybe then you won't be so uptight.

Yea cause it's so bad to complain about something that's harmful to the world.

@Yea cause it's so bad to complain about something that's harmful to the world.

I wasn't talking about complaining. Doing that every once in a while is fine. I'm Atheist anyway.

That's why I said "constantly complain." After a while, it just becomes a nuisance, then background noise.

Wow you don't know the first thing about it.

The Lord Jesus Christ will save your soul. BLESS YOU and your inevitable trip to hell.