-6

It would be really nice if there were a keyboard that could attach directly to your printer, so that it would print each letter as you type it. amirite?

Technology
0 13
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

like a....type...writer....? o_o"

@fatima like a....type...writer....? o_o"

No no no no, this attaches to the printer, not a type writer.

Yeah, thats EXACTLY what a typewriter is....

@KatieCootie95 Yeah, thats EXACTLY what a typewriter is....

No, printers did not exist back when type writers were being used... You should study up.

@No, printers did not exist back when type writers were being used... You should study up.

It originally said computer. Plus typewriters printed as you typed. You should study up.

Taters avatar Tater No Way +1Reply
@Tater It originally said computer. Plus typewriters printed as you typed. You should study up.

I fixed my typing error, but this is using a printer, so that you can have it directly attached to the keyboard, this way you can just type and print in a flash. It saves energy too because I don't need to use a monitor. I am saving the planet one paper at a time.

@I fixed my typing error, but this is using a printer, so that you can have it directly attached to the keyboard...

So you could totally make spelling errors? Ah you must be the electric candle person

Taters avatar Tater No Way 0Reply

Is that a joke or did you mean printer? And they have typewriters, anyway.

@Ram27 Is that a joke or did you mean printer? And they have typewriters, anyway.

Yeah thanks, I fixed it just in time, you saved me from a lot of embarrassment there.

Typewriter=keyboard + printer. When the letter keys were pressed ink got transferred to the paper. If you screwed up fixing it sucked. Typewriters are also the reason the keys are in qwerty order and not abc.

@I am pretty sure that is a bunch of farse.

It's true. Typewriters weren't in qwerty order until... I want to say around the 70-80's (My middle school had one last year in the office and I messed around with it quite a bit). Anyways, it was in alphabetical order, and keys would often get stuck.

Taters avatar Tater No Way 0Reply