-213

You can name more pokemon than US states, amirite?

Laprass avatar
7 48
The voters have decided that Lapras is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

there ARE more pokemon than us states

@amiwriter there ARE more pokemon than us states

Well yes, but pokémon are more fun than learning some 51,52 or whatever # of states

Gokus avatar Goku Yeah You Are -13Reply
scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +1Reply
@835672

Yes, that is a correction.
But it's easy as fuck remembering the provinces.
and theres only like, a dozen or sumtin'. that's not fair since there's 600 something pokemon

Meerkats avatar Meerkat Yeah You Are +3Reply

If you learned the state song in alphabetical order in elementary school, you can name all the states. That was the best song ever.

I'm not American and I can name all or almost all the states.

i know like one pokemon...and all fifty states...because im not 6 and i actually spend time learning things that may be of use to me later in life...unlike the people who can name 200+ pokemon

I bet if you guys sat there and tried, it might not be really fast. But Because we hear about them in our daily lives we have reached a certain mental comfort with them. :) TRY.

I tried to name all the US states once, I got about 8...
(Don't worry, I'm not American)

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +2Reply
@836080

Possibly even Michigan, but I'd only think that because of the shape of the state.

@835670

That's just great. Keep trollin to live up to a stereotype. If you're American and over the age of 12, you should know all fifty. Hell, I had to learn them in alphabetical order.

@835876

You're an idiot.

Grades mean you have information. Good for you. Regurgitate facts.

What you lack is knowledge.

@You're an idiot. Grades mean you have information. Good for you. Regurgitate facts. What you lack is knowledge.

Will you calm down?! Holy crap, go take your annoyance out on some lousy Brit!

@835876

I have a hard time believing that you were never taught them. Maybe you didn't care to learn them, but I'm almost cetain teaching them is a requirement during some grade. To be honest, your almost honor roll status doesn't really impress me seeing as freshman classes are pretty simple. Take some AP classes and college courses and get back to me, hun.

Oh, yeah. You will be required to learn them anyways..it's an assessment at some point in high school.

SMH A 93 in Global but you don't know all fifty states?..that sounds legitimate

@835977

OBVIOUSLY global is global, around the world. My point was that how can you do so well learning about the world when you apparently don't know that much about your own country. I guess they aren't completely hand in hand with eachother, I'm just baffled by your ignorance I guess.Did you mean GPA?

@jaimiee16 That's just great. Keep trollin to live up to a stereotype. If you're American and over the age of 12, you should...

It's a requirement at my school to know all 50 states in alphabetical order by the time you're 10.

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming <-- There ya go. Now ya know.

@Mike_Hawk What's that? More than 50 Pokemon?

Damn dude. I've always wanted to make a rap like that. My musical talent just lacks a lot :'(

But can you name all of them right this very second without watching that again?

@Pigfarts_on_Mars But can you name all of them right this very second without watching that again?

That's not the point. The point is that there are 3 times as many Pokemon as there are states in the US (Only counting the original series). Of course I can name more Pokemon than states. I can't even name all the states. Some may find that sad, but it really doesn't affect me because I have no vested interest in knowing all of them.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Pigfarts_on_Mars Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois...

"Fifty nifty United States from 13 original colonies.."

I really hope that's the tune you learned because I'll feel like an idiot otherwise :p

@835731

sucks for you.

djmaster711s avatar djmaster711 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I know all 50 states. And I'm American. I swear I want to smack kids these days who say that know "like uh 15". You're not fucking cool if you act stupid, you're just feeding the damn stereotypes.

I can name more than 50 pokemon, though.

I can... but that's because I know more than 50 Pokemon...

Jess_Dohertys avatar Jess_Doherty Yeah You Are +1Reply

And I did not google search that.

well there only 50 states and hundreds of pokemon, so it's not that hard

I know all 50 states in alphabetic order. And lots of people (including myself) know more than fifty pokemon.

Are you people stupid? If you can name more than fifty pokemon, you shouldn't be voting no... If this post makes you RRRRAAAAAAAAGGGEEE, then just don't vote. Better yet, don't comment.

They*

i know all 50 states but i also know all 151 original pokemon so...

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are 0Reply