+9

I'm probably gonna get many no ways but I'm just wondering if anyone has ever wondered how the US flag is waving in that picture where Neil Armstrong just landed on the moon when over there it's only vacuum? amirite?

iloveicecreams avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that iloveicecream is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just looked at the video and I don't think the flag is made of normal cloth material, it looks more like some metallic thing and I can't really see it waving around there, it just stands up straight, not moving at all.

@Noogieboogie I just looked at the video and I don't think the flag is made of normal cloth material, it looks more like some...

really? i havent seen the video. ive just seen the picture and it appears to be waving. so i was just wondering. yeah.

iloveicecreams avatar iloveicecream Yeah You Are 0Reply
@iloveicecream really? i havent seen the video. ive just seen the picture and it appears to be waving. so i was just wondering. yeah.

Apparently it's too late to edit so I'll make a new post then...

I think they've put some kind of steel bar at the "roof" of the flag where they hang the actual cloth on because it seemed to be dangling back and forth in a weird way when they put it down in the ground.

I KNOW THIS!!!! They put wires in the flag so that the flag would look like it was waving. I was a huge NASA nerd in first grade.

There has already been a whole episode of mythbusters on the NASA conspiracies. Silly rabbit.