-52

Just because we're girls doesn't mean that we don't like to drink beer or watch sports. Sometimes, we like to sit around and watch football all day on Sundays while drinking beer, just like you guys do. amirite?

eleanor_dashwoods avatar Sports
1 27
The voters have decided that eleanor_dashwood is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

IM A GRL BUT NOT LIKE OTHR GRLS l smilie l smilie l smilie

eldoritos avatar eldorito No Way +36Reply

i feel like the girl that posted this just wanted attention from guys saying, "omg, you're the perfect girl! i wish all girls were like you!"

Don't assume all girls enjoy these things. I find football very boring; One guy in shiny tight pants tackles another guy with different colored shiny tight pants for an oddly shaped ball. Now, don't get me wrong, I like to play backyard football with my friends and stuff; I just don't see the point in watching it.

@littlewonder Don't assume all girls enjoy these things. I find football very boring; One guy in shiny tight pants tackles...

You can simplify any sport/game like that. The game is a lot more complicated than that. You just have to be into it to enjoy it.

Don't get me wrong, I like football for the game itself, but I also get much enjoyment out of watching a fit guy run around in shiny tight pants.

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Hate sports and hate beer.

I'm a guy. I fucking hate the idea of sitting around everyday watching "the game". Don't get me wrong, I don't mind watching football or basketball if my home team is doing well but I hate the stereotype that all guys are so die hard about watching sports.

I don't like football, but I'll watch other sports.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +4Reply

This makes me imagine a female version of Homer Simpson...

@purplestickypunch Lies!

exactly american football sucks

@stepdom exactly american football sucks

It's actually an exciting sport. I guess you aren't from the U.S. People usually don't like sports unless they're introduced to them young.

@Brettward95 It's actually an exciting sport. I guess you aren't from the U.S. People usually don't like sports unless they're...

I didn't start watching/playing basketball till 7th grade and I love it now. Same with tennis except for I discovered that last year and love it now.

tea_s avatar tea_ No Way 0Reply
@tea_ I didn't start watching/playing basketball till 7th grade and I love it now. Same with tennis except for I...

I did say usually. People discover sports later in life a lot of the time. I didn't discover MMA until seventh grade, but I love it now.

@tea_ I voted down so I felt like I should explain :)

Thanks for that. It's always better when people have a good reason to downvote something.

@Brettward95 Thanks for that. It's always better when people have a good reason to downvote something.

agreed, I don't do it every time but I felt that one needed an explanation.

tea_s avatar tea_ No Way +1Reply

You may want to buy you don't get to.

*insert womeninkitchenjoke^

I don't drink but I love watching football. Does it matter? Lots of girls and guys love sports, and lots of them hate sports. You have a right to do as you please.

I don't have the patience for football but I do love beer.

There are such girls, they're called fat rednecks. YEEHAWW

No, the only place girls belong in is home