-5

Rap sucks, amirite?

ilikecheese2001s avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that ilikecheese2001 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe you should try listening to Abdominal. Radio Friendly. Go on. You'd love it.

@justbecause Maybe you should try listening to Abdominal. Radio Friendly. Go on. You'd love it.

Maybe all you rap fans should listen to some good classic rock or heavy metal. You'd love it.
I'll be sure to check it out though.

@ilikecheese2001 Maybe all you rap fans should listen to some good classic rock or heavy metal. You'd love it. I'll be sure to...

Don't worry, ACDC and Starship - may favourite bands. But there's some rap in my music taste too.

To anyone who marks "No Way" to this:
Yeah, cause I totally love listening to people say "Oh, I did a bunch of drugs like weed, crack, meth, and I drank a lot of beer, and ate fried chicken, and I go to the street, and go to the club, and spent a lot of money, and I fucked all them bitches at the club so hard they wouldn't stop screaming for more...."

ilikecheese2001s avatar ilikecheese2001 Yeah You Are -1Reply