+24

Some people here don't understand what humour is and they take certain posts too seriously. amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, but I understand what "humor" is... Use proper English.

@Yeah, but I understand what "humor" is... Use proper English.

@667432 (Anonymous): @667432 (Anonymous): I guess you don't know that 'humour' and 'humor' are exactly the same thing except that one is the US spelling :)

@Like I said, use proper English (US English).

Shut up, troll. Go argue on the post of the day if you want that argument. 'Humour' is correct where we are from, 'humor' where you are. Same with 'colour'. Now stfu.

thinkfathomlesss avatar thinkfathomless Yeah You Are +1Reply
@thinkfathomless Shut up, troll. Go argue on the post of the day if you want that argument. 'Humour' is correct where we are from...

Yeah, but since US English is actually the proper one, a lot of people where you're from use US English as well.
(And you can't make me "shut up" over the Internet, silly.)

@Yeah, but since US English is actually the proper one, a lot of people where you're from use US English as...

Lol at you, you've obviously never been here. 'Humor', 'color' and words with a 'z' instead of 's' are marked wrong, are wrong and are not used ever. End of. People are made to re-do essays, university papers and other such things if one example is found as they can be accused of plagerism. Have a nice life and open your mind a little. Go and argue on POTD. (:

@thinkfathomless Lol at you, you've obviously never been here. 'Humor', 'color' and words with a 'z' instead of 's' are marked...

So using that absurd language is enforced forcefully? You know, like Nazism?
In the States, we have this thing I like to call "freedom" where, even if I want to use the silly Brit language, I'll be allowed to and teachers will look at me with a smile while grading my essays.

@So using that absurd language is enforced forcefully? You know, like Nazism? In the States, we have this thing I...

This site was created by a british guy. If you don't like the way Brits talk, then just don't come here...

MikePullams avatar MikePullam Yeah You Are 0Reply

Fear is correct, dumb-shit. English refers to both American English and English UK, color and colour are both right. However, Google Chrome doesn't wish to acknowledge that...