+15

Some Americans are just plain stupid. Why the hell would we not want gays in the military? We need anybody we can get, and to deny somebody the right to fight for his or her country is not only counterproductive, but hypocritical and ignorant, amirite?

0 5

exactly
i think gays should be put in the military first

they'd get the job done and maybe some of them would die
two birds, one stone

although they might be too girly to kill people and not cry about it afterward
lmao

@Tater You officially made my favorite troll list. "stupid whore."

i'm not a troll
calling me a troll for the sole reason that you disagree with my beliefs is highly illogical
i have a reason for all the things that i say
and the reason makes complete sense
it is logical
you are just offended by it
if i were to base my comments around illogical presumptions and then go out of my way to offend people, i would be a troll
that is not true

therefore, i am not a troll

furthermore, i am positive that you did not actually make an "official" statement

stupid whore

@i'm not a troll calling me a troll for the sole reason that you disagree with my beliefs is highly illogical i have...

I don't disagree with your beliefs... Well actually I do, but the "stupid -insert profane phrase/group of people-" gives you away <3

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tater I don't disagree with your beliefs... Well actually I do, but the "stupid -insert profane phrase/group of people-"...

it's for comedic effect
and it's my M.O., if you will
if you seriously consider the "stupid whore" comment trolling

you know hardly anything about what trolling is

lmao
stupid whore