+743

The best kind of guys are the nerdy hot ones, because they're just so darn clueless how hot they really are! And yes, there are such a thing as "nerdy hot guys",amirite?

Mrs_Winchester96s avatar
12 31

Go after the nerds. At your reunion, you can be holding the hand of a businessman, or of the guy with a beer belly who holds on to his glory days as the star football player.

@JennaGee Go after the nerds. At your reunion, you can be holding the hand of a businessman, or of the guy with a beer belly...

No reasonable, intelligent, attractive, and sensitive guy would go after a goldigger.

Actually... I'm really not a nerd and I played sports in high school, now I'm in college and getting pretty good grades and still in shape, being a nerd doesn't mean becoming a businessman and being a star football player doesn't necessitate becoming a drunk.... All those films you've been seeing aren't actually true, they're just happy endings. IT'S FAKE

@KickAss Actually... I'm really not a nerd and I played sports in high school, now I'm in college and getting pretty good...

I never said anything about being a gold digger, any woman could be just as, or even more successful.@774162 (KickAss): I never said anything about movie endings. A jock who feels he is superior to everyone or is rude is probably going to get his ass kicked by karma. Note: I am not saying ALL jocks are rude or think they are better than their peers.

@JennaGee I never said anything about being a gold digger, any woman could be just as, or even more successful.@774162...

You didn't have to, I just assumed that thats where you get them, (or possibly books) because that's not how it is in real life. I also had to assume by the way you said, "Go after the nerds.... you can be holding the hand of a businessman, or of the guy with a beer belly who holds on to his glory days as the star football player." that all nerds will be successful and all jocks will be drunks, now that you pointed out that you aren't talking about ALL nerds and all jocks. I can still say, I've seen people who have been assholes THEIR whole lives and still be successful. Like ever since they were a kid, all they did was bully others, now they're bosses and still bullying others. And now that I'm in college and spending a lot of time with nerds, I've come to realize all though nerds are extremely smart at one thing, most lack skills at pretty much everything else, including the skills to become a leader.

You're damn right there are xD I love a guy with a great big... brain. (^.~)

Definitely the best kind... Especially when they have unexpected muscle hiding under their clothes... YUM!

Uh... just because you're a nerd doesn't mean you're unaware of your appearance.

Like Michael Cera?

My crush is like that! French, he swims so he's strong, and he's playing Black Ops [ =) ] right now

Charlieissocoollike!!!

That's the advantage of going to a "nerd school" (or a magnet school that's hard to get into and is full of geeks and nerds). Everyone there is a nerd, and there are quite a few hot guys. We don't have to worry about them being stupid :)

a couple of my friends are hot nerd guys. well, more like cute than hot, but i've got slight crushes on them nonetheless. :) nobody else realizes how awesome they are, 'cuz they're kinda quiet

CHARLIE MCDONALD:)

@CHARLIE MCDONALD:)

YESS luv him. So much. <3

My boyfriend is such a nerd. But ridic attractive. So it balances out all the time he spends playing World of Warcraft.

Definitely! Especially the kinds that charge through the canteen line to give you a hug, then blush when you compliment him on his Mario shirt (:

i think hot guys are unwilling to admit that they are nerd. they don't realize how much more smexy it is. Yes, know you love pokemon :D

"is such a thing" Sorry about that.

That's like saying, "Good things are good" yes they are.... If they are good looking AND smart, then what else would you ask for?

Oh, thanks for the compliment.

My boyfriend is such a nerd. He got a 35 on his ACT and still decided to take it again. I would rather date someone like that then have to dumb myself down for someone else(:

If hot nerdy guys exist, how come I've never met one? It makes me sad :(

Haven't seen a lot of these guys in real life, but they sound interesting.

I dated a guy who considered a nerd in high school, but only because he was a little chubby and played video games and went to a private school. We met 5 years after that and he had slimmed down (total HAWTTIE). And dropped out of school. It was bad.

I voted no to this post just because I don't like people who use exclamation. It's like raising your voice, it's not neccessary.

@I voted no to this post just because I don't like people who use exclamation. It's like raising your voice, it's...

No way! Why do you say that?!
jk, jk....
But if a post has ONE small spelling or grammar issue (and this isn't even an error) is it necessarily bad?

I was trying to show enthusiasm,so the exclamation points were there to help;therefore, necessary. And by the way, I don't like people who spell "necessary" wrong.