+225

The service at Subway always seems to be super slow. amirite?

reerees avatar Food & Drink
0 14
The voters have decided that reeree is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, but at least you know it's fresh :)

Kayla_Loves_Yous avatar Kayla_Loves_You Yeah You Are +2Reply

It's totally worth it for relatively healthy and fast food that hasn't been sitting under a heat lamp for 30 mins before you get it.

I worked at Subway and ours went by pretty slow too, but that wasn't because us workers were slow it's because people crowded and had the pickiest orders. Seriously you would be surprised on how many crazy orders I've gotten. I had a guy take 15 minutes out of my time because he wanted "EXACTLY SEVEN jalapenos, NO lettuce (and made me pick every shred that accidentally got on there), ONE line of mayo and THREE lines of ranch and so on.

What Subway are you going to? I can make a footlong sandwich with everything on it in under 30 seconds.. Bam!

And really, think about it... most fast food restaurants take forever... I can't really even go anywhere else. I've waited over half an hour at most places for a small order, and the longest you really wait at Subway is what, five minutes? (And if it's even that long, corporate gets hella pissed...)

Yeah, this one time at band camp(DON'T SAY IT), we walked to Subway during break since it's close to our school. It was packed with band kids and the workers were freaking out.

@open_mind_open_soul Yeah, this one time at band camp(DON'T SAY IT), we walked to Subway during break since it's close to our school. It...

One time, our whole band took over a McDonald's. 70 band kids. 5 minutes to closing. 3 workers. I've never seen anyone so terrified.

@runningwithscissors One time, our whole band took over a McDonald's. 70 band kids. 5 minutes to closing. 3 workers. I've never seen...

Haha we're not that bad! @983021 (runningwithscissors): And band camp is crazy at breaks. Most of our 140 band and guard kids all stampede to the shopping center near our school. The subway workers all get scared of the time.

@open_mind_open_soul Haha we're not that bad! @983021 (runningwithscissors): And band camp is crazy at breaks. Most of our 140 band and...

Well there's some normal band kids, but atleast at my school, they're really weird. Especially the guard kids haha

reerees avatar reeree Yeah You Are +1Reply
@reeree Well there's some normal band kids, but atleast at my school, they're really weird. Especially the guard kids haha

Haha I'm on guard :P. We can be just as strange as any other group though. We just have a lot of inside jokes :P

The subway I go to is pretty fast, and all the servers I've met there are pretty awesome and friendly. I guess I'm just lucky

another reason why Quiznos is better