-4

I am from Vermont therefore I milk the cow all day and don't pronounce my T's, amirite?

hahahahahhahahahahhas avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that hahahahahhahahahahha is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Then you'd be from Vermon'.

@Then you'd be from Vermon'.

When I was little I got a D in Language Arts because I just spelled things the way people said them.

@hahahahahhahahahahha When I was little I got a D in Language Arts because I just spelled things the way people said them.

Oh, I am so very sorry. That's gotta suck.

That's why I like phonetic languages. French, on the other hand, just messes with me...

All the people who voted No Way probably don't get that you were being sarcastic...

@All the people who voted No Way probably don't get that you were being sarcastic...

(its me): Douchebags... Only smart people can understand sarcasm. Vermont is actually the smartest state in the USA

Vermont pride! The pronunciation thing is pretty true, but I could list on one hand the people I know who own a dairy farm.