+1,257

The Wizard of Oz is the ultimate chick flick: two women trying to kill each other over a pair of shoes, amirite?

Whackas avatar
86 10
The voters have decided that Whacka is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They were cute shoes..

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +18Reply

four, actually: glinda, who stole the shoes, dorothy, who was given the shoes on loan but wont give them back, the witch, who wants the shoes back, and the witches sister, who is dead and griping about how the shoes didnt come with her to the afterlife.

I changed your semicolon to a colon, as it should be. y smilie
d smilie

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +10Reply
@674682

It's a super-awesome-secret thing, but maybe if you prove yourself worthy, I will unveil the magic.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +7Reply

Lots of Wizard of Oz posts today.

PalindromeIsMes avatar PalindromeIsMe Yeah You Are +5Reply

This is 4 posts down from another Wiz. of Oz post. XD lol sorry i just find that amusing, haha :D

SailPlanes avatar SailPlane Yeah You Are +2Reply

I wouldn't kill anyone over them but I really want them.Those shoes are gorgeous! :)

hellos avatar hello Yeah You Are +1Reply

What does a film series with whole armies fighting over a piece of jewelry qualify as?